ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-15

On day Jimin went to jungkook's apartment to give him his diary that he forgot in class..

He rang the bell. Jungkook opened the door and see jimin ...

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- Oh ! hello jimin come in why you come if you want something than you can call me ...

Jimin went inside and sat on the couch .

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 :- You forgot your diary at college I thought it's your important thing so I personally come to give you this ..*give eye smile *

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- *hitting his head with hand* Oh ! Sorry to trouble you . Wait I bringing something for you to eat and drink ...

After jungkook left jimin scanning jungkook apartment but he frozen when he saw a picture ...

He saw a picture of jungkook and yugyeom..

Jungkook came with some snacks and juice and he put in the table and saw jimin staring at the picture ..

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- What's the matter why you staring the picture ???

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- * pointed the yugyeom picture * Who is he ??

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- *smiled * He is my childhood bestfriend or my first love but he is no more with me he is dead ...

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- *looked at him* how *nervous*

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- 4 year ago in an accident

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- *stood up * i have to go . I have some work ..

Jimin went from there hurriedly because he can't face jungkook .

He was not believe that someone who lost his love who alex mentioned was jungkook and he fell in love with him..

He killed yugyeom and even tried to steal his love . Jimin all time thought that and think himself reckless .

Jungkook become confused why jimin ran from their but forget it he thought jimin have some important work that's why he go hurriedly ...

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 3 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀.....

In three days Jimin did not come out his room . All day he having nightmare of accident and become guilty ...

Because he thought he tried to steal jungkook  from yugyeom ..

Jimin didn't go college in this three days and didn't pick up jungkook's or anyone call.

Today was yugyeom death anniversary . Jungkook wanted to talk with jimin but couldn't as he had to meet yugyeom ..

He went to yugyeom grave with his lilies but stopped as he saw jimin was also their ..

Jimin also go to see yugyeom grave . Jimin all year come to see yugyeom grave and apologize to him for accident ..

Jimin who came to yugyeom he kept flower on his grave and started to crying ...    

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- *teary eyes * I am sorry yugyeom ! 4 years ago you killed by me and Alex forgive me but I can't forgive myself take your life .

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- *blank face thought * So he is one who killed my yugyeom ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. to be continue .....