ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ -14

previous ....

But he was not able to stop thinking about what taemin said .

Continue ....

He went to terrace and sat on the terrace and keep looking at the sky ..

After sometime his phone ring he didn't see contact name and pick up ..  

𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘 ...

??- How's my boy doing

He know that voice ...

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸- Alex ! I am confused ??

Jungkook call yugyeom father with name because jungkook don't have many friend from childhood .

He's lonely boy he want friend then alex told him he become his friend that's why is casually call him alex not father not uncle nothing else and share all problems with him...

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 - What happen ??

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸- I love yugyeom but I don't know why but I got attract to a boy .

I feel jealous see him with someone else . I feel sad when I didn't get his attention and can't stop myself thinking that I am betraying yugyeom ...

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 - Jungkook I said you before yugyeom is no more and he doesn't want you to wait for him .

Me and he both will be happy if you move on in your life .

And love can be done more than once in a life . You are not betraying him you betray yourself by forcefully living in the past . 

Yugyeom was your past but the boy who you like is your future . Just move on as yugyeom want you , I want you and so your parents ..

After talking with each other both say bye to each other and cut the call..

Then jungkook think of jimin and he heard a voice .

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻- I knew you will be here only ..

Jungkook look back and saw jimin eating ice cream .

Then jimin sat beside him and offered him ice cream . Jungkook took a bite and looked at him.  

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻- What are you thinking??

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸- Nothing !

After finish ice cream ..

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 -  Can I get a photo with you ??

Jungkook nodded his head then he went close to jimin and both take a selfie .

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻- Tomorrow we all going back and I guess we made lots of memories *with smile

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 - *look at him and smiled * yes .
.
NEXT DAY ...

Then next day , they went back to collage..

Now jimin and taemin were become good friends and as usually jungkook and jimin fought everyday each other and having detention from Mr. lee..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

conTinUe~~~~~~