ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ- 16

Listening all confession from jimin , Jungkook  when toward jimin with teary eyes with hate and pushed him away from yugyeom grave....

After see jungkook , jimin become cry mess both eyes became teary both hurt ..

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- So you killed my yugyeom

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- Jungkook it was an accident

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- WHY WHY YOU KILLED HIM ??YOU DESTROYED MY LIFE . YOU TAKE MY LOVE LIFE I HATE YOU ..

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- *cry mess* Jungkook I promised I will never coke back to your life please forgive me ...

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- *thought* Why I fell in love with yugyeom's criminal . I am sorry yugyeom . I love your criminal .

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 :- *thought* I am sorry yugyeom . I killed you  and even tried to steal your love I am criminal please forgive me .

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- *shouted * I NEVER WANTED TO SEE YOU AGAIN .

and he went away from their .

After jimin also left they both are crying both's heart break with one accident .

* author : wow what a drama *

After jimin goes to house lock himself in himself in his room and crying crouching in the corner of his room.

His life become sane as 4 years ago . Now he having panic attack or nightmare of accident..

He decide to go far away from jungkook to change the city and college .

His hand was bleeding because when jungkook pushed him his hand landed on sharp rock that why have a cut in his arm but he felt no pain as he was broken from inside ...

𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆...

Next day jimin decide to take his stuff from college because he decide to leave college or never to show face to jungkook but luck is not his side he accidentally meet jungkook....

In locker room early jimin and jungkook come avoid each other but meet each other ...

Jungkook eyes were red when he see jimin he stared him and was about to leave because he not in mood to say ...

But.....

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- Jungkook I hope one day you will forgive me for my deed ...*sad*

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- *turned toward him and blankly look him and go close to him *

Forgive you?? Never . I wish you can die so I can never see your face in my life .

He held jimin face with one hand and and tightened his grip in Jimin arm with other hand .

Jimin felt a surge of pain .

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- *red eyes* You can never be yugyeom . You loved me but I hate you with my whole heart .

He pushed jimin one more time but this time jimin got a deep cut in his hand that heart him but his heart more in pain because his love hate him for his past deed .

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 :- * he run out from here thought* I should died jungkook is right I don't have any reason to stay .

Otherside ...

Jungkook direct went to his house because he have no mood to attend any class today encounter ...

He went to his house and saw jimin photo which he took secretly and put in frame
that was in his bedroom

He threw it and it shattered into many pieces . He shouted ...

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- I WISH YOU NEVER BORN JIMIN. HOW CAN I LOVE CRIMINAL LIKE YOU DON't EVER COME BACK TO MY LIFE .  HATE YOU . I WISH YOU COULD DIE ....

He started to crying in the corner of his room
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.To be continue .....