ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-1

Jeon jungkook was a playing and naughty boy since childhood. He never listened to anyone except his childhood best friend or his boyfriend Yugyeom.

They promised each other that they will stay always together. Yugyeom loved stars so he wanted to become astrologer but jungkook wanted to be just a successful man. He was rich so he wanted to take over his father's business.

He went to seoul to continue his high school
where as yugyeom stayed in busan. They were in long distance relationship. Jungkook barely talked with yugyeom and when yugyeom used to call him he should cut his call.

Jungkook and yugyeom were 18 years now. They were in relationship for 5 years but yugyeom is not happy with this relation.

𝗬𝘂𝗴𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗺 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱:- Jungkook! I am in seoul. I will come to your hostel at night to meet you and I want something want to clear with you...

Jungkook was so happy as he will meet yugyeom after 5 years. He called yugyeom's father and said...

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- Hello Alex(yugyeom's father) should I propose him?

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 :- You can. If he reject you it so I 'm there in seoul too. Don't worry.

Yugyeom's parent are very friendly type person they knew about their relationship and had no objection from it because they were childhood friends and jungkook's parent's were good friends of him. Jungkook happily cut the call..

In the evening yugyeom was walking on a cold chill night on the streets in the rain. He didn't get any taxi so he was going to jungkook hostel by walking.

𝗬𝘂𝗴𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁:- Today I will clear everything with you jungkook !

He was cross road without looking left and right and ....

𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼....
𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄....

𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲.....