ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ -9

Finally they reach the jeju island. They reach their resort . Mr. lee went and come with room keys .....

𝗠𝗥.𝗟𝗲𝗲- In each room two boys or,two girls will stay . Pairing yourself and take the key
.

-I will stay with the boy who is left at last ....

Everyone went and took keys from him and go their room with their partners at last two keys and three people are left ....

Jungkook ,Jimin and last Mr.lee .

In two room one room is for single person because that room is small only one person can stay ...

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 - I am so mess person or I will do weird things in night that's why I can't stay with you two ....

He took the key of single room and went from their ...

𝗠𝗿.𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 - I have to tolerate you !!

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸- *coldly* Yes

Jungkook threw his bag on Mr.lee and ...

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 - Pick it up and follow me...

Mr.lee picked his bag and walking behind and said....

𝗠𝗿. 𝗹𝗲𝗲- *shouted* YHA !! I AM YOUR TEACHER SO YOU FOLLOW ME AND TAKE YOUR BAG I AM NOT YOUR SERVANT....

All student are settled in their room ...

NIGHT TIME .....

At the night they all were sitting near a bonfire and talking , singing and playing ...

Then....

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻- *excitedly* Let's play truth and dare ...

Everyone agreed with taemin's game ...

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻- So let's start with me and jungkook .
I will ask with jungkook....

Jungkook agreed with taemin...

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻 - Jungkook choose truth or dare ...

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸- Truth because I have no mood to do any dare right now...

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻 - Ok !! Who is the most important person in your life ?? *curiously *

Jungkook didn't speak for a while and looked up in the sky and said .......

~continue~