ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣-21

Let's start.....

Jungkook called Alex and tell him about Jimin and everything what happen in party an said to come to hospital...,..

Time skip...

Alex reach the hospital and go toward jimin's room .....

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅:- he has fear of blood I know from start * he looked Jimin* he is quit thin now because of you ....

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- he's quit happy in his life. He loves Taehyung...

Alex confused ....

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅:- what do you mean..

Jungkook told him about business meeting with Taehyung and jimin in Australia and lift incident also ....

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- I was angry to see him,  so I held his neck to sacre him but when and release also but when I realized what I have done, I ran to him from stairs but I saw Taehyung carry him went to his office I think they in love.......

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅:- you did wrong but I know you love him . You just feel guilty thinking that you betray yugyeom but believe me you will regret and that day yugyeom want to clear with you the he feels that you don't give him time it was fact I already told you the truth why yugyeom come to you Seoul......

Author:- I will clear everything thing ..,.

* Yes that day when accident happened yugyeom want to break up with Jungkook he feels like burden in relationship he wants some who gave him time if it's long distance than call him for short period but give him attention .,....

And that period yugyeom crush on his one high school classmate....

After some time he proposed his crush and come to relationship but first he wants to break up with Jungkook because he realized that he's not true love with jungkook he only wants his attention he wrote everything in his diary yugyeom have secret diary where he wrote his all secret words ......

Then he decided to cleared his relationship with Jungkook and start his new life with his true love that's why he come to Seoul but accident happened and misunderstanding become big ......

After month Alex find diary in yugyeom and read it he found out why yugyeom go Jungkook and what's the reason.... Then he told everything to Jungkook but jungkook not sad for that is yugyeom love someone else he guilty for that he blamed all things to Jimin but he also reason of yugyeom death and give him time that time he also realized he's not love yugyeom like he madly love Jimin.......but that's already late jimin already left them..... continue in story*

Then Jungkook got a call he excuse himself and go outside to attend the call....

??:-Mr. Jeon your condition is getting worse and I fear that medicine also won't work....

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- it's okay I will manage it.....

And cut the call .....

Alex already left.... Jungkook said he will stay after he wake up he also left and drop him home ....

Next morning.....

Next day jimin Wake up in hospital and see Jungkook sleep in chair but he went away without telling him he don't want to face him....