I dub thee, tree-hugger

I swallowed and raised my arms slowly as the girl dropped the dagger, eyeing me warily. "You're the daughter of Pan, yes?"

I nodded. The girl sighed. "Phoebe's in the back."

I smiled at her sheepishly and walked past her to find Phoebe standing over multiple stretchers, all carrying injured hunters.

My eyes widened. "How long have you been fighting?"

Phoebe looked up and frowned. "Not long. These damn werewolves..." She trailed off, standing up and walking towards me. "I heard you had some issues around your ribs?"

I nodded and lifted up my shirt slightly. Phoebe paled. I frowned and looked down. My eyes widened.

My stomach had a large gash running through it and the end of one of my ribs was barely visible in amongst the mess of torn flesh.

"Holy Hera." Phoebe muttered. "Thalia said you were one to ignore wounds but this... How did you get here?"

I frowned. "I feel fine."

Phoebe shook her head. "I'm surprised Thalia hasn't forced you into becoming a hunter."

I cracked a smile. "Believe me. She tried."

Phoebe grabbed a bottle off a shelf and began applying a thick honey-like substance to the wound. I winced. Phoebe looked at me sympathetically. "I'm just gonna pop the rib back into place. You might want to lay down."

I sat on a stretcher and lay down. Phoebe kneeled next to me, looking very pale. She held a hand over the wound and glanced at me. "This is gonna hurt." I nodded.

She reached into the wound and gripped the end of the rib, she looked sick. She nodded to me and took a deep breath before pushing the rib down. I cried out.

She sighed and sat back.

"Are you medically certified? That did not feel like a safe procedure." I coughed.

She smiled tiredly. "We make do with what we can do. Now, as much as I would love to keep you here so you can rest, Thalia said you wanted to go back and help the others?"

I tried to sit up but winced and lay back down. "You know what? I might go with your option. I don't think I'm going anywhere for a bit."

Phoebe nodded. "I have to help some of the others. Are you ok to stay here?"

I nodded silently and she moved away to some of the other stretchers.

I stayed on my own stretcher for a bit longer before the aching in my ribs had subsided slightly. Phoebe came over a few moments later with the same bottle of ointment.

"I'm just going to put some more of this on and then you should head over to the others." Phoebe held up the bottle.

As she applied it to the wound I asked her, "What is that stuff anyways?"

Phoebe glanced up at me. "Oh, it's just to help dull the pain, it should make you able to fight for the time being. When you get back to Camp, I would recommend seeing a healer though."

"Will would probably have a fit if he saw this." I grinned.

Phoebe shrugged and put the bottle back on a nearby shelf. "Just don't die out there."

I smiled. "Not Phoebe actually caring about me?"

Phoebe rolled her eyes and smiled. "Of course I care you tree-hugger. Now, go help your friends."

I frowned as I walked out of the tent. "I still don't understand why you call me that."

Sorry for the short chapter :(

I was going to do a really cool one with an epic fight scene or something idk but I've been super busy with tests. Not even exams. Just stoopid tests. 

So, I'm really sorry. I literally just got back from driving for like 3 hours because I went ice skating with my friends and I'm absolutely shattered so don't judge if this is awful.

I'm not even awake enough to do a life update rn. OH MY GOD. I just remembered. Guys. I watched the FNAF movie (Five Nights at Freddies) It's SO good. But holy guacamole I have trauma. I don't usually watch horror movies because I have a super overactive imagination and I just start seeing things but I watched it with my friends and now every time I walk past a dark room I just go a little faster because I feel like something's in there.

Idk. I'm just stoopid.

Anyways. I hope you are having a good day and if not then I hope reading this made you feel better, even just a tad.

Bye from Corgi :)

P.S. (feel free to skip) Just a reminder that all character (apart from Anwen) belong to Rick Riordan, this is merely a fanfiction based off the Heroes of Olympus series.