Piper steals my individuality

When I came to, I was leaning against something warm. I slowly opened my eyes. As I looked around, I realised we were flying on Festus again, and the warm thing I was leaning on, was Leo.

My ankle was still sore but seemed to have been put back in place, and my arm was no longer frozen.

I looked up at Leo. "Oh, hi." I said. He jumped.

"Oh good, your awake." He said.

I saw Piper poke her head round Leo to take a look at me. "How do you feel?" She said, smiling.

"Fine." I said, frowning. "Remind me why I passed out please."

"Cyclops." She said.

"Ohhh," I said. Leo snorted. "Wait." I said, furrowing my brows. "Uno, dos, tres. I thought there was four of us. Where is Jason?"

"He hasn't woken up yet." Piper said. I looked around Leo, Jason was lying against Piper.

"He passed out too? What happened?" I said.

As they explained to me what happened I noticed Jason beginning to stir.

"So, they know about your fire powers now?" I said, looking up at Leo. He nodded. "So, is that why the ice is gone?" He shook his head.

"You were held over a cooking fire."

"WHAT?" I said. "That seems like something you should've told me earlier." I frowned. "Wait! Are my eyebrows still intact?"

Leo snorted. "Yes."

"Oh, that's fine then, I'd look stupid with no eyebrow."

"Wait!" Piper said. "Hold the phone!" She stared at us. "You knew- you knew about his fire powers?"

We looked at each other and snorted. "Yeah." He said. She gaped at us. I laughed and sat up.

"I didn't tell her." Leo said. "But she was there while I was with Festus and so she saw that I wasn't getting burned."

"Oh, that was funny, remember when I scared you." I said, laughing.

He snorted. "You shocked me, not scared." I raised an eyebrow at him. "Fine." He muttered. I laughed. I looked over at Piper. She was looking at us weirdly.

"What?" I asked her. Leo turned to her as well.

"Nothing. It's just... you're so similar." She said.

We shared a look. "She's stealing our uniqueness." I said, seriously. "She's taking our individuality." 

Leo gasped. "How could she!" He said. Piper snorted.

"Ok guys. Fine, you aren't similar. Happy now?"

"Cyclops!" Jason yelled.

"Woah, sleepyhead." Piper held his waist to keep him balanced.

"D-Detroit," Jason stammered. "Didn't we crash-land? I thought – "

"We're all good now." Leo said. "We got away. But you got a nasty concussion."

"How are you feeling?" Piper asked. Jason winced.

"How did you – the Cyclops – "

"Leo ripped them apart," Piper said. "He was amazing. He can summon fire – "

"It was nothing," Leo said quickly.

I raised an eyebrow and snorted. "From what I heard it certainly wasn't nothing."

"Yeah, Valdez. I'm going to tell him. Get over it." Piper said, laughing.

And she did – how Leo single-handedly defeated the Cyclops family; how they freed Jason and Anwen, then noticed the Cyclops starting to reform; how Leo had replaced the dragon's wiring and got them back in the air just as they'd started to hear the Cyclops roaring for vengeance inside the factory.