Sometimes I just want to check gravity still works

When I opened my eyes, I looked up to see I was leaning against Piper. She smiled down at me.

"How are you feeling?"

I thought for a moment. "I still have that headache." I said.

Piper snorted. "Of all the things you could've said that was not what I was expecting."

"Never let them know your next move." I muttered before yawning.

I tried to sit up and immediately pain flared in my abdomen. I winced.

Piper frowned. "You hurt your ribs pretty bad. Do you want some Ambrosia?"

"Nah I'll be fine."

"Too bad." Piper said, rummaging around in her pack. She brought out a chunk of Ambrosia wrapped in brown paper.

"I always thought Ambrosia looked a little like the rocky road I had when I lived in Wales." I murmured.

Piper raised an eyebrow. "Rocky road definitely looks different in Wales then."

I snorted. "It was one shop not the whole country."

She passed a cube of it to me. I frowned as I chewed it, usually it tasted of the biscuits my mum used to buy us from the shop at the end of our road, but now it just tasted like sawdust.

"Everything ok?" Piper said.

"Yeah." I said, swallowing the rest of the Ambrosia. I looked around. Jason was sat behind Piper; Leo was sat in front of me. Both were sat in silence.

"Guys? Are you there?" I said.

Piper looked at the boys and snorted. "They feel bad for what they said to you, clearly they think ignoring us is the best solution."

I snorted. "Ok, guys, I really don't mind, you were brainwashed."

"I still feel bad." Jason muttered.

I raised an eyebrow. "Guys, you saying I'm useless is not the worst of my worries right now."

Both boys turned to me quickly. Then glared at Piper.

"Uhm, what- "

"You didn't tell us we said that!" Leo whisper yelled.

"That's so much worse!" Jason agreed.

Piper shrugged. "I didn't want you to feel worse than you already did."

They turned to me. "What did we say?" Jason said.

I shrugged. "Doesn't matter because I already forgave you."

Both stared. "But what did we say?" They asked in unison, before staring at each other.

I laughed. "Ask Piper." I said, smugly.

"I hate you." She muttered. I snickered.

Both boys turned to Piper. She sighed.

"Fine. I'm not gonna name names. I'm just gonna put it all together. One of you said she couldn't say anything because she didn't even use her powers. Then one of you said that she can't complain because the rest of us have lost things too. Then one of you called her useless."

Both boys stared at each other.

"Are they having a silent argument about who said what?" I said, furrowing my brows.

They went red.

"No." Leo said.

"Ok... Anyways lets talk about the news about the prophecy, and by that, I mean when Medea said my mum wasn't dead."