I should go or i shouldn't go?

"It's just that when i took admission in the college, I joined the drama club as I was interested in literature but that drama club wasn't like the normal drama club" i said and they all look at me.

"The head of that club was a female who was an ardent feminist. So instead of teaching us some club related activities,she used to teach us some.... other things."

I said clearly not understanding how to put all of that in words.

"Other things means"

Anya asked with raising eyebrows.

"Other things like,' how to be a badass' "

Manvi said chuckling.

"Badass?"

Driti asked.

"Yes, she don't used to like the men community actually used to hate them with all her heart. That's why Drama club just used to accept female applicants and she used to teach them things like 'martial arts' or 'how to do a tattoo' or 'ride a bike' or 'how to talk back fiercely and win a debate even though you are wrong' and many other things."

I said chuckling remembering all the chaos that i had ti gone through for a full semester of my college.

"Really"

Khushi asked in a surprised tone.

"Ya she particularly used to teach the things that our society prefer for men mostly".

I said and she nodded.

"I wonder what causes her to hate men this much"

Driti said thinking something and for some reason i know she also have this 'men problem ' in her life."

" I don't know exactly but according to what i had heard, it was her father"

I said.

"Father!" Driti chuckled oddly but I didn't pay that much attention but take a inner note to talk to her about this.

"Well, what do you think Reva her hate towards men was wrong or right" Manvi asked to me.

"I think mishappenings happens with everyone one, liberal or brutal and maybe she face the brutal ones.

I said thinking about her.

"But still hate is a big word. So one should hate the person not the gender"

I said and my eyes again wondered towards the clock.

I should go. Maybe!

"Reva, you didn't tell the whole thing. That confession...."

"You can tell them, I'm in hurry"

I said cutting Manvi's words while picking up my stuff.

"Bye guys, see you tomorrow" i said literally running from there to my room.

__________________________

"Hello uncle" i greet driver uncle and also get confuse finding him waiting outside my room. what he is doing here at this time?

"Hello beta, Ansh baba asked me to gave you this" he said handing over me a box wrapped in a cute peach colour's gift paper.

"When?" I asked taking that box from his hands.

"When he left with his friends" he said.
What? It's been more than one and half hour

"Why were you waiting here uncle? You could've give me this tomorrow "