"This makes me a little excited." Charlie smiled just because of one soft kiss from Babe, even though he'd previously just worn a sad face. This kid was really evil!

"Drive carefully," Babe lightly punched the stupid kid's shoulder in annoyance. "Whatever I taught you, take it out and use it. Don't embarrass me in front of my friends."

"Yes, I will try not to disgrace your name."

The number one driver and a driver whose name didn't even appear on the stats board joked around on the starting line, waiting for a signal from the track crew as they prepared for an unpredictable race. The other team members stood in tents on the sidelines, waiting to watch the match.

"Aren't you being a little mean?" Sonic said quietly. Looking at the two people on the field, one was hitting and punching the other, while the person who was physically attacked just stood there laughing with joy. Looking at them, the two were no different from a joking couple in his eyes. "If you don't accept it, you can tell them nicely."

"When did I say I wouldn't accept it?" said Alan as he sipped his coffee and casually looked at the field. "I just told him to compete."

"No difference!" Sonic muttered under his breath, "But aren't you afraid that Babe will go easy on Charlie? Judging by the way they talk, those two guys are teasing each other. Babe might give in to Charlie."

"You talk like you don't know Babe." Alan chuckled as if what Sonic said sounded so ridiculous. "Babe, is he going to give in?"

"This is definitely not—"

"As for Babe, if he gave in so easily, I think...he would be better off dead."

The way Alan looked at Babe made Sonic realize how much Alan admired Babe. He couldn't help but feel shocked when he thought back to the old days when Babe walked onto the field and told Alan that he wanted to be a racer. At that time, he thought the man was crazy. What kind of person would come and say he wanted to be a racer even though he didn't have his own car? Plus, he never had any racing experience. What was even crazier was that Alan agreed to lend him his car and teach him how to race, which led to the emergence of a young star named 'Pit Babe'.

Calling it handmade wasn't an exaggeration, right?

"Maybe..." Sonic shrugged lightly as he thought about what Alan had done. That person must have thought and made a good decision. Because Sonic had been a member of his team for a long time, he rarely saw their captain make the wrong decision or do anything unreasonable, although it sometimes seemed a little crazy. "I hope he will learn some of his master's skills."

"Don't worry," Alan said before nodding to the field team to signal that once everything was ready we could start immediately. "I think besides driving, that Bastard is just as good at picking students as I am."

It was unknown whether it was a coincidence or intentional, but currently the two cars in the field were from the same place, namely from the Swedish company Königssegg. The dark gray car was the car that Charlie used to train with in the first place. The Koenigsegg Agera RS, the white car parked next to it, was one of Babe's favorite children that was chosen as his favorite student's competitor for today.

Today was the day the racetrack was closed, so they didn't have a Drag Queen responsible for the release of those two cars. Therefore, it was necessary to rely on the sweetest looking racer, North, to take on the role of a Drag Queen. He looked more annoying than visually pleasing, so Babe wanted him to immediately give the signal to start the race so that he could distance himself from this unpleasant sight.

"Are you ready?"

North shouted over the roar of both cars' engines as he turned to look at the drivers behind the wheel one by one, and the pair signaled back with a gentle nod. Babe looked very calm and focused. Charlie, on the other hand, still looked nervous, which wasn't too unusual for his first experience. Most importantly, everyone was waiting to see how this new racer would overcome his fears.