Chapter 6 (Part 2/2)

Proofread by miss_roxy_

* * * * 

Babe breathed harder. As soon as the kiss broke, Charlie started caressing him without hesitation. The tall figure snuggled into the crook of his neck, pressing kisses all over his body and not forgetting to drag his tongue in a way that he knew would make Babe's body shiver. From the curve of his neck to his collarbone and chest, Charlie kissed and licked with pleasure.

Meanwhile, two big palms were squeezing Babe's ass underwater. The tall figure's touch made Babe's whole body tingle, especially when he put his mouth on his chest until he couldn't help but arch his chest when tickled with desire.

"Mm...Charlie," the beautiful alpha groaned softly. When the giant child sucked on the peak of his chest, he didn't stop. He switched back and forth between peaks without any difficulty. Charlie stuck out his tongue and licked it quickly, alternating with sucking it so hard that Babe's body convulsed periodically with a combination of pain and pleasure. He thought that if Charlie did this, his chest would definitely hurt tomorrow, but he didn't want to tell him to stop. "You're so naughty."

"...um"

"Do you like sucking my breasts?" Babe moaned loudly as the sensation in his breasts weren't enough. Charlie's naughty fingers still didn't let him rest as he pressed and played with the hole beneath him. Meanwhile, his mouth worked diligently. "Oui—if you want to use it, just put it in."

After hearing such a request, Charlie didn't want to protest. The tall figure gently pressed his middle finger into Babe's tight hole which wasn't hard to hear from anyone else. The figure rubbed his waist lightly, arching his buttocks to make it easier for him to insert his fingers. As for that beautiful face, it lay steadfast in the high curve of his neck.

"So tight," Charlie said softly, moving his fingers in and out in a steady rhythm. "I just came in this morning. Why is it so strict?"

"So it's not good?" Babe whispered softly before thrusting the tip of his tongue into Charlie's ear, making the tall figure twitch in his throat softly at the sensation of his interlocutor's stimulation. The more Babe licked and bit his ear, the more excited he became. Charlie knew that this was another point of his that was always very sensitive. Because of that, the beautiful alpha also enjoyed teasing him there. "Huh? Isn't this better?"

"Ah—wonderful," admitted the young man politely, for he had no reason to be stubborn with Babe. Resisting these seductive advances was already difficult enough. The other man's round butt continued to rub against his center underwater until they were now almost completely hard.

"Oh! What's wrong?" Babe pretended to ask with clear eyes. Even though that beautiful ass was pressing against his dick, it was as if it was meant to tease him and make him cum. "What, do you want to spank me?"

"Horse riding..."

"Hah?"

"You ready?" Charlie asked, his voice shaking. It was that kind of attitude that pleased Babe the most. Babe giggled as Charlie tried to take his member and insert it into his rear hole. But the moment Babe shook his ass, the other person had to clench his teeth tightly. "Damn, don't tease me."

"Who's teasing? I haven't done anything."

"Come on. I can't take it anymore."

"Boy, you're so horny," Babe said with a smile as he slid his hand under the water, gently holding Charlie's erection and lowering it to his will. And of course underwater insertion was very different from sex in general, but for him, it was quite a thrilling difference. "Ah— ah."