Chapter 2 (Part 1/2)

Sorry, this chapter is without proofreading process. So, please bear with that.

* * * *

After the agreement between a bespectacled kid who dreams of becoming the number one racer and the actual number one person is officially realized, of course what must follow are several changes that harmonize the agreement. For someone who looks superior like Pit Babe, it seems like he doesn't feel much change. He still lived the same self-indulgent life as before. The slight difference was that he didn't have to go through the trouble of looking for the right alpha. And he doesn't need to be annoyed when having sex, because his Alpha doesn't have an annoying smell.

Meanwhile, on Charlie's side, there seems to be quite a clear change. He always had to prepare himself for Babe, because when he wanted to meet him, that meant they had to meet, whenever that was. If Babe wanted him to stay with him, he had to stay. If after they were together and Babe got bored... he would order him to come back, and it seemed like he was the one who always had to obey.

However, if asked, is he dissatisfied with what is happening now? He would probably answer straight away, no, because apart from being close to his Rolls and knowing more about racing, he always felt he had an advantage. He didn't feel like he had lost anything compared to what he had gained.

"Ah! Ah!—stronger...."

He really didn't lose anything.

He can only accept and earn.

A babe with messy hair doesn't make him look ugly. On the contrary, he still looked very natural and seductive in Charlie's eyes. When he saw a figure slipping on the bed, gasping, groaning while digging his nails into the pillowcase, and unable to control himself, he thought it was the most beautiful and exciting image for him.

And that was the scene in front of him right now.

"P'Babe.. — ah," Charlie himself couldn't help but groan because no matter how many times he did something like this with Babe, he felt an urge every time that he had never experienced before. When in reality, he didn't have much experience in bed. But having sex with Babe was still the best thing in his mind. "...I'll be there...."

"Ah, emmhhh— me too..." Babe gritted his teeth, trying to lift his head from the pillow because he wanted to see the part where his and Charlie's bodies were so tightly connected. His hard cock pounded into him quickly and it was a more satisfying frequency than the first time, because this kid was good at learning everything he taught him very well, "You like it?"

"This is amazing..." Charlie answered, panting. "You're so tight."

"You're too big."

"So you don't like it? My big penis?

"You talk too much," the senior complained to the stupid boy above him, as usual. Even so, he still couldn't stop sighing with joy. His pretty brows were furrowed from the heat that was now making him so aroused so much that his head was filled with perverted fantasies. And it's definitely more salacious than what's actually happening right now. "Umh— Charlie...."

"Yes"

"Are you finish?"

"Almost. A little bit more."

"If you want it to come, take it out," said Babe, groaning in a trembling voice because even though they were chatting, Charlie didn't soften the blow to his lower body at all: "Take your dick out—ah!"

"What?" Charlie made a face when he heard that.

"Don't get too excited. I won't make you cum inside me."