Chapter 12 (Part 2/2)

This part was released without any proofreading or editing process. So, please bear with that....

* * * * *

"Because I think about myself, that's why I want it." The owner of the thin figure furrowed his brows. He always thought that Way was the person who understood him the most. But today, it felt like his best friend didn't know him at all. "I want to have Charlie because I want to be happy. It's that simple and I don't have to think about anything else."

"..."

"And I understand that one day, maybe I will regret it and it might make me sad. But don't you think the opposite is also possible, isn't?"

".."

"I live with him every day, and I know that."

"But what he thinks about you, you never know, right?"

Babe could only remain silent. He already had the answer in his heart. But he didn't dare to answer honestly. Looks like Pit Babe isn't the one everyone knows, right? A Pit Babe who is never afraid and never cares what other people think, That's just a created image.

The real Babe wasn't that strong.

"Or do you really know but pretend not to care?"

"Way..."

"You're not that stupid, I know."

"If someone feels it, can't they live it?"

Babe didn't immediately deny it. However, the questions used to ask back are no different from rejection.

"In the past, you never felt anything. You're probably just confused."

"Way, don't be like this." Babe gently touched his best friend's shoulder with a sad expression. "Maybe the reason we were able to be together this long is because we were in the right situation."

"..."

"If we weren't friends, maybe we wouldn't be together now."

It was Babe's rejection so very clear and honest that even when everyone else left the room, Way still couldn't move anywhere.

..

..

"I apologize..."

It was true, Charlie apologized to him a hundred times a day. And he thinks what he heard today is enough. But the giant boy still found something to say

"I'm so angry with you, Charlie"

Babe spoke quietly and just stood there without thinking to interrupt or return the hug because Charlie was so annoying. While they were enjoying their time together, suddenly the dog-faced boy picked up the phone and started talking. After a few words, he came back and said that he had to leave on urgent business even though he had just teased him and stripped him naked until Babe was almost completely naked.

"Sorry, but this is a very urgent matter." Charlie said feeling guilty as he patted his back gently.

"I'll straighten everything out and come back as soon as possible. When I come back, let's continue."

"When you come back, I will already have a new husband."

"Oh, so that means I'm your husband now?"

"Shut up!"

"Okay..." The boy let go of the hug and smiled teasingly before walking over to sit down.

"Are you going and having dinner together?"