SPECIAL 1: First Date (Part 1/2)

Proofread by de0borac

* * * * *

"P'Babe"

"Hmm?"

"Do you know what day tomorrow is?"

Before he woke up and could do anything, Babe suddenly had to sharpen his brain and test his memory like this again. The skinny Alpha was lying down on the sofa playing on his cell phone. He let out a soft sigh as he turned to look into the eyes of Charlie, who stood looking at him with his puppy dog eyes and looking like he was waiting anxiously for Babe's answer.

What was on his mind?

"Monday." Babe looked at the date on his phone before answering confidently but what he got in return was a silent expression, which seemed more than just silence, but rather a feeling of dissatisfaction. Babe began to frown from tension: "Practice day?"

The older man continued to guess. But from the look on his face, Charlie was still not satisfied with that answer.

"No, no more questions like this," the famous racer smiled before slowly pushing himself into the seat due to past experiences. Babe thought that if he continued to act like he didn't do this and continued to be serious about this situation there would definitely be a conflict.

It's definitely him who is confused again.

No matter how influential Pit Babe may have been before, when he was with his young boyfriend, he could tell that pleasing Charlie was his main job, above all the car racing. And that has become his new hobby.

"So, what's up with tomorrow, Charlie?" Babe groaned, as Charlie just stood there staring at him, eyes bulging, refusing to say a word. He also moved his mouth closer, "Is it your birthday? No, you don't even know your own birthday."

"..."

"Um, or..."

"Anniversary."

Babe, who was about to say something, suddenly stopped and gasped. He blinked his eyes for a moment before slowly closing his mouth and looking at Charlie with a guilty expression, because right now the young man was looking at him with a look that looked like he wanted to be angry, but he wasn't that angry. If you look at it, it's probably more like the expression of someone who is annoyed.

"Oh....Tomorrow?" Babe said with a slight smile. "I didn't know at all."

"Yes, our one year anniversary."

"Wow, it's been a year?That was very fast."

Babe's excited expression didn't excite Charlie either. The tall young man was still standing in the same place, feeling that he had not received justice because he was the only one who remembered and counted the days until the day would arrive. But Babe didn't seem to know how long they have been dating?

Even though he knew people like Babe probably didn't remember all these things, it was still disappointing.

"Oh, Daddy..." Seeing Charlie's disappointed expression, Babe even had to put down his cell phone, then he immediately got up and went over to his boyfriend. The skinny man hugged his puppy while speaking in a cute and pleading voice. He hoped he could make the upset child feel a little better. "Okay, I admit, I didn't know."

"Yeah, I already know that."

"But..." Babe hastily corrected himself. "This is considered an important day, right? It's our anniversary."

"I don't know." Charlie remained calm as usual. He liked to do this whenever he was angry or annoyed with him. "Do you think it is important?"

"It is Important. How could it not be?" Babe answered with an enthusiastic expression. "The date I made you my boyfriend . That's definitely important."