Chapter 9.

𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟏.

The contestants don't know why they felt like the face was haunting in every reflective object they see, even in seeing yourself in others eyes.

Espiecally Trent.

"I can't stop thinking about him.. I barely talked to him, and he was always quiet but I don't understand why can't I just talk." Trent sighed out, his face in his hands. Gwen was reading her journal while sitting on a lower bunk opposite of Trent.

"Perhaps your disturbed?" Gwen said. "By?" "The skinned face of his?" "Maybe." Trent then looked up, cause a wrinkle when he frowned and narrowed his eyebrows. "It's bothering me, well obviously its disturbing when seeing a person that you got along with, dead." 

"Perhaps you may have considered him as a friend." Gwen questioned, turning over a page as she pressed her pen down against the page and began writing things, Trent couldn't see from his angle as he was on the opposite side and faced away. "Friend? All he did was just brag how good looking he looked, or telling me to tone the music down so it doesn't damage his 'amazing' eardrums." Trent looked over at Gwen. "That counts as friendship?"

Gwen chuckled, but realized it was a half serious topic so she would be quiet when discussing about Justin. "I mean if he said it so calmly then maybe he was just joking with you."

"Yeah right, Justin Batofel, a model joking with me."
"He even thinks just air could damage his skin." Gwen gasped. "Is that a joke because if it is it's not funny." Gwen stood up and put her hands on her hips. "..I didn't realize.." Trent put his hands up, looking like he was surrended.

Then came ruckus from the opposite cabin from this.
"How can you be this clumsy.." Noah woke up with extreme bad bed hair, looking over the bed frame and seeing Cody on the floor with a vase broken on the carpet. "It was dark.." Cody whined, standing up as he rubbed his head.

Noah sighed and jumped down from the top bunk, rubbing his eyes. "And you didn't plan the smartest choice was to turn on the lights?" Then crossed his arms. "The windows are literally open! Plus you would most likely yell at me to switch them off if I turn them on." Noah was about to say something, but stood quiet, not protesting.

"... For once you proved a point.." He sighed, defeated. "Let me help you up." Noah lend out a hand, Cody looked up confused and took it, Noah gripped Cody's hand helped him up.
"Thanks." Cody stood up, rubbing his head and then looked at Noah. "Bird nest." Cody commented, laughing and thinking it was funny.

"We aren't in the forest." (You'll be stuck in it Noah along with some water, if you know what I mean.) Cody pointed at Noah's hair, a dying smirk. "It's bed hair.." Noah said. "You have it too." He flicked Cody's forehead, immediately flinching and wincing once done.

Izzy and Eva opened up the cabin and went inside. "Are you two coming for breakfast or what? We're tired of waiting." Eva grumbled, her arms crossed and tightened. "Yeah." Noah said.

"Duncan is at it again." Izzy said, smiling. "He keeps cutting in line and taking more food then hes supposed to." She added on, Noah shrugged, not really amused or suprised by the information. "I'm gonna comfort that asshole one day." Noah said, Eva rolled her eyes. "I'll help if you need too." Eva said, facing away. "I've got alot of words to say to him, what could go wrong?" Noah smiled.

( Please don't Noah..)

"Great, now come to breakfast were tired of damn waiting." Eva walked out with Izzy and slammed the door, Noah sighed and went over to his bunk and grabbed his clothes, Cody suddenly disappearing out of the cabin and to the changing rooms.

Cody entered the changing rooms, paranoid that the killer would be in there waiting for him, and could jump out any second and fatally kill him. He quickly ran to a stall and hid, sighing in relief. He replaced his pajamas with his normal clothes and walked out, looking in the mirror, the lights flickered for a moment and Justin's reflection was shown.
His exposed tissue and pulsating veins on his face, and a void eye socket.
Cody instantly jumped back, and when the lights flickered on it showed a terrified expression of him. "I hope I was just hallucinating.." He whispered to himself, slowly walking out.

Then everyone else walked into the dining hall and sat down, nothing much expect nice cooked sausages and disgusting gruel was made just like everyday, it's not like they had much of a large menu they could pick out from. They wished they had the system like that in the cafeteria.

"Seriously?" Heather looked at her food with a disgusted face, pushing the bowl away. "Theres no way I'm eating that." Courtney peered over, pointing. "Well it's either that or your just gonna have to survive the day hungry." Heather stared at her with a cold and mean glare before giving up, slowly grabbing the spoon and scooping up a sample of gruel, eating and swallowing it.

"Do you still need help with comforting?" DJ asked Katie. "I'm a little bit okay.. I haven't gotten over it but of course I miss her." Katie said, rubbing her eyes. DJ smiled down at her and nodded. "Okay, but if you never need anyone to talk to theres me." DJ pointed at himself. "By the way, do you like bunnies?" DJ asked.

Katie processed for a moment. "Yeah.. I suppose they are adorable, why?" Katie said, DJ looked to the opposite next to him and picked up a fluffy and white bunny. "Look, I named him bunny." DJ gave him to Katie. Katie chuckled. "How fortunate." Katie smiled as she caressed the bunny's fluffy ears. "He's soo cute!" 

Noah noticed Cody staring off to space in the window, he nudged him and looked at him. "Something happened, tell me." Noah was willing to hear whatever he had to say. "I don't know if I'm just getting really paranoid or I'm crazy but I saw Justin's body in the changing rooms." Cody said, Noah was a bit surprised and his eyebrows raised. "The body moved?" "No.. I mean like.. his body was in the mirror." "I'm confused, you mean the reflection?" Noah asked, Cody slowly nodded. "And the lights flickered on time with it aswell, its so werid."

"Justin is in your nightmares now, honestly could relate." Noah said.

(Sorry if this was a short chapter!!)