Chapter 5.

𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟕

Everyone was practically traumatized from deaths which happened, meaning what happened to Ezekiel, Lindsay and Sadie. Tyler and Katie were still mourning their loss, and nothing for the past few days have changed.
The other individuals was pretty calm about this, as they couldn't react much more about it, but deep down inside they were terrified and upset about this drama happening.
Katie had Sadie's hot pink scrunchie around her wrist, to keep it as a memory, every glance she took, it would just make her sob all over again. It still looked like the smudged off mascara, which mostly faded away still stained on her cheeks. It was just difficult to tell.

...

"Noah, why do you always read that book?" Cody asked Noah, curious.

"Because I have nothing better to do." Noah responded, he had his reading glasses at the end of his nosebridge, and the bookmark on his lap.
"...Your boring." Cody said, crossing his arms and looking at him unamused.
"Ouch." Noah said sarcastically. "Noah, there's one thing I can promise to the both of us."

Cody gave a grin when he said that, showing off his gap in between his two front teeth. He looked at Noah, whilst Noah looked back in confusion.
"What?" He replied.

"We will survive." Cody said confidently, Noah shrugged and looked down.

"How are you so sure?" Noah replied, leaning his head against his hand.

"Well, hoping is the only thing we could do right now, so we might as-well take the most of it. Right, Noah?" Cody turned to look away from the view, and at Noah with a gentle smile.

"I guess." Noah responded, closing his book shut, sliding in the bookmark between the pages.

"Great!" Cody said, confidently as he put his hands on his hips. "Then I will keep you safe from now on!" He joked, Noah slightly chuckled at the silly behavior.

"Sure, Geek." Noah responded back.

Cody then stopped his 'heroic' posing and sighed, his arms at the side, his fingers pressing on the log, he stared at the dirt with a frown.
"Something wrong?" The other boy noticed, asking.
"I just still can't believe we're stuck here with no help whatsoever."
Cody said, looking at the ground with squinted and sad eyes.

"What happened to the 'we just have to hope' thing?" Noah said, nudging Cody's elbow in concern.
"That's a different topic." Cody sighed out. "I just can't believe this happening to teenagers such as us. And espiecally how no-one has came to help us for the past 7 days, although this was ment to be on National TV."
Noah paused and then looked away.

Cody was right, no one helped the remaining survivors after days, there was already death. People were still mourning and crying, Yet no one gained suspicion when there isn't the 'Total Drama Island' channel on their TV.

"True." Noah responded, looking down, the waves of the lake collided.

(Where Noah will end up soon if you know what I mean)

"You think we should walk back to camp now..? It's getting oddly late." Cody said, standing up and brushing any dirt of his jeans.

"Sure." Noah answered back, also standing up and walking with Cody, the two boys next to each other.

Everyone at camp was eating nice soup that Bridgette made. Without her, we would be struggling how to cook, but thank god we also have Leshawna and DJ.
It was a nice tomato soup with small curls of macaroni swimming on the surface, and everyone seemed to enjoy it, well, expect the fast they are stranded on a island with a killer.

After everyone ate, they left their stained bowls in the dishwasher, for it automatically wash with no human hands.
Justin would sit down on the log, bringing out a mirror with golden frames and aiming at his face, he smiled at it. Admiring his looks.

"I hope that was good enough." Bridgette said, with a smile.
Courtney and Duncan were still fighting over directions, but it was more Courtney being annoyed with Duncan, and Duncan was calling her 'princess' all and over again.
"It tasted nice." Owen said with a smile, he had stains of soup around his mouth as he rubbed his stomach with his free hand.

Justin was still admiring his face with the mirror, smiling and adjusting some of his hair strands. Some people looked over at Justin.

"Is there anything you do other then admire your good-looking face?" Courtney said with her hands on her hips.

"How can I let a beauty pass me?" Justin said, with a smile as he looked at the mirror, the rest just groaned and rolled their eyes.
DJ was sitting on the log with a bunny in his hands, a grey bunny with adorable wide eyes.

"Adorbs, Man." Geoff said, commenting on the bunny he patted it. DJ nodded and smiled.

Noah and Cody would arrive after walking on the cobbles yet broad path. Sitting down on opposite side logs, Noah continued reading.
Katie was still trying to bare that Sadie was dead, her tears kept smudging her mascara.

"Eventually our food supply is gonna run out." Heather said in a sassy tone with her arms crossed. "Blame it on Owen, we're missing like- 80% of the food were ment to be served with!" Heather then added to her sentence, Owen frowned.
"Sorrryy.." Owen said, wiping the soup stains away from his mouth.
"Girl, We all have been starving and so has he." Leshawna said, defending Owen to Heather. "Yeah, but he's being greedy over food." Heather said, looking at Leshawna with a annoyed squint yet the tone in her voice sounded defensive and annoyed.

"Whatever.. we should all just go to bed and not argue, it's getting really late and this the only time the killer lurks." Bridgette said, the rest would stand up from the logs and go into their cabins to form a deep nights sleep.