Chapter 2.

𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟐

Ever since Ezekiel's body was discovered under Geoff's bunk bed, Alot of people struggled to sleep peacefully and well. They have been left abandoned on the island, with no signal to call for help from any other nearby station.
Geoff was struggling to asleep alot, as he couldn't bare but think theres more bodyparts under his bunk bed, and it creeps him out how did it end up there in the first place.

In the morning, the groups from cabins would walk out and sit on the logs around the firepit, many of them had eyebags and some of them had bloodshot lens on their eyes from a insane amount of crying during the night.
"Morning..." Courtney would wave, standing up instead of sitting down. Everyone did not look so great. Not one person had an smile on their face, either an tired, annoyed or sad look. 

Everyone else would give an slight wave to Courtney, while some didn't even respond into her tired and polite greeting. "We need to do something." Gwen said, standing up from sitting down the log, Some people looked at her in concern. "We can't sit here and accept that we are going to die, we need to try live here until help returns. They'll eventually realise that the TV show isn't live on TV right now." Gwen added to her sentence, as people nodded and stood up. 

"Okay, I got an plan." Gwen said, stepping back from the firepit. "We will split into groups so none of us are going to be alone, or else that will be an easy target to figure out who the killer is." Alot of people seemed interested in the plan, but also scared of what could happen next since they couldn't expect the unexpected.

"Two groups will go in the forest, A group will stay here and supervise, and an group will go to the cafeteria, simple." Gwen said, as some person spoke up. "Then how are we going to decide teams, Genius?" Noah asked, his arms crossed.
"We can just decide by choosing." Gwen said, counting on how many they are. "Duncan , Noah, Cody, Geoff, Bridgette and Courtney." "Me, Trent, Justin, Beth, Lindsay and Harold." "Leshawna, Heather, Izzy, Eva, Owen and Alejandro."  "DJ , Sadie, Katie, Tyler and Sierra." Gwen said, sighing as she had to put that all in a sentence. "Why does the know-it-all have to be in my team?" Duncan complained, as Noah slowly turned his head and eyes to Duncan, giving him an offended glare. "Because I said so." Gwen said, smiling a bit.

Duncan would roll his eyes, as Noah wouldn't bother with him anymore. "Okay so, Duncan's group you go in the forest, My group go in the forest, Leshawna's group go in the cafeteria, while DJ's group stays here and super vises the camp." Gwen said, as the people would gather around in their groups, following their location they are supposed to be patrolling.

𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩

As the group of people would walk into the woods, they would snap twigs with their steps, and also crush already crumpled leaves. 
Duncan and Noah were mostly arguing on the way with directions, but eventually got considered by Bridgette like they were acting like kindergarten children, which made them stop.
Duncan was the leader, but this was only because Gwen said his name first when she was announcing the actual pairings in the groups.

"I say we go west." Duncan said, although Noah tried to argue, he knew he was going to get scolded by Bridgette like an parent and two siblings fighting over an toy train.

Noah would walk west, slightly annoyed at Duncan always making them either go circles or the same way they would always go to, and pass peonies which were violet purple. 

...

Cody was aside Noah with walking down the cobbled path, which was covered with rotting, orange and crumpled leaves, and snapped in half twigs. Noah was reading his same book that he was reading daily, and is reading it all over again to re-gain his memory. "Psst." Cody said, when Noah looked over, Cody had an smirk which showed the gap in between his teeth. "What." Noah replied, looking down, while arching an eyebrow in slight sass. "Remember last time? The kiss at the awake-a-thon?" Cody said, Noah would immediately put on an tired and embarassed face, covering his face with the open book. "Don't even.." Noah would look away, as Cody would laugh how embarassed Noah sounded of himself, and was very fond. "It was an accident, dork." Noah said, slightly lowering the book down away from his face.

"I know it was. It's funny to remind you so I can see your embarassed face." Cody said, putting up pointing fingers with an toothy grin, as Noah rolled his eyes. "Bare in mind your the one that got friend-zoned by Gwen loads of times." Noah said, Cody immediately put on a offended and shocked face. "Hey.. I just didn't think she was my soulmate!" Noah would give an confused and a face that read out: 'I don't believe you.' Noah would give an slight chuckle, as he didn't believe Cody said that. "Your literally an darn simp for her, I'm definitely not blind." Noah said, his head turning to the book again, Cody would roll his eyes.

"Uhhh.. Lies." Cody would simply argue, whistling while looking away, as his eyes driven to look at the sky, and the birds flying over the surface. "How about we get a lie detector on you?" Noah insisted as an joke, Cody immediately flinched and shook his head, which made the two chuckle.

...

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 - 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐔𝐒

Everyone was gathered around  the firepit, some chatter could be heard, interrupted the owls hooting and the crickets making sounds in the tall, dry grass.

"Has anyone discovered anything?" Trent decided to change the topic, only catching attention of an few people from seperate groups. Some people shrugged at Trent, then continued their daily conversations about the survival on Camp Wawanakwa.

"All I found is some supplies in the camp cafeteria." Heather said, pointing an finger to the sacks beside Leshawna's leg. Heather gave an slight eye to Owen. "We might need to keep someone from eating all of them up though." Heather said, in a calm tone as she stared down at the sacks, Trent gave a smile.

"Duncan got us no where." Geoff added onto the sentence. "Probably because he got us in circles." Noah said, rolling his eyes when Duncan gave him a annoyed look.

Bridgette would stand up from sitting down on the wooden log, brushing off the slight captures of dirts on her legs. "I will make soup for our dinner, since It's been a day since we last ate." Bridgette said, as she grabbed the sacks, DJ and Courtney followed Bridgette, to make sure she wasn't alone in the kitchen while making the dinner.

While Bridgette was in the kitchen, she was stirring the soup in a nice heated up pot, and had an apron around her cyan jacket and jean shorts. She took a sip out of the soup, and smiled when she thought it tasted good. Although it burnt her tongue a bit.

Bridgette would grab bowls from the kitchen lower cupboards, and set them on each. DJ and Courtney helped setting out the meals on the dining table, putting napkins or plate covers on the dish, and putting the sliverware aside. Bridgette would take of her apron and go outside, yelling out for the other campers to go to the cafeteria since she finished preparing the dinner.

As everyone sat down, some already craving to eat. (Espiecally Owen.) Everyone would uncover their dinner, and start to eat their meal.