Chapter 18: Ingrid's Revelation

After a few hours they had spent sleeping, it was now Dinner time. Hadrian was the first to wake up, and with the position they were in, it was only a matter of time before Draco woke up.

There wasn't a way for Hadrian to get out without Draco waking up, and possibly throwing a big fit. Draco was clinging onto him like a koala. A koala with a very strong grip.

There was only one way to get out of this alive. It isn't his smartest idea but it has to work. Hadrian roughly pushed Draco away before him, resulting in Draco falling off the bed with a thud.

A groan was heard from him before Hadrian threw the duvet on him. Draco squirmed underneath the heavy fabric, giving Hadrian enough time to escape. He quickly grabbed his robe and shoes, not bothering to wear any.

He dashed out the door before hearing a loud groan of frustration. Hadrian ran, not running into anyone surprisingly. Which means they were already having dinner.

With that, Hadrian went all the way to Gryffindor tower to freshen up before heading to the Great Hall for dinner. But now that he thought properly, and not on adrenaline, Draco had already seen him when he comforted him.

He was sure he even knew he was with him in the bed since he practically forced him into the bed. Hadrian wanted to face palm at his own stupidity, 'And thinking that getting your inheritance would have made you smarter.' He heard Seo Ji-Han, his Dragon familiar, comment.

Hadrian wanted to snap back, but he knew when someone was right, and in this case, he was right.

///////////

Draco had finally managed to get himself out of the trap, that thing was heavier than it looked. He threw the duvet back in the bed in annoyance, before tying his hair back into a bun.

He bit his lip to stop a few curses from escaping his mouth, it was a lot mind you. His thoughts strayed back to the purpose of his headache, Cecil. He wanted to throw himself back on the bed and curl up, but that wouldn't be right.

Malfoys don't cry, they don't mourn for more than an hour. Those principles were installed into him at a very young age, and he wasn't going to make that go to waste. He spent a few more minutes on remembering Cecil before walking to the bathroom connected to the room.

This was what Cecil would have wanted. He wouldn't want Draco to waste his life mourning for something that was bound to happen. Loses happen everyday, what was the problem now?

He freshened up, put on clothes that made him look quite fetching, according to Ingrid, before slipping out of the cold and depressing room. Before he could step out of the common room his thoughts wondered.

He was suddenly irritated, "Did Potter just push me on the floor, cover me with a blanket, and ran out? Is he mad now?" He summoned Ingrid before continuing his walk to the Great Hall.

"I thought you would be focusing on the fact that you two shared a bed." Ingrid commented striding beside Draco in little hops. Draco visibly stiffened.

His face still seemed neutral, but Ingrid knew better, "It was bound to happen sooner or later. I mean, look at me." Draco retorted, his head held up high.

Ingrid sighed, (Foxes can do that right? If not, this fucking fox can. She is a familiar after all. No argument.) "At least you still have your ego."

They continued their walk in silence until they came face to face with the dark oak wood of the doors leading into the Great Hall, "You ready?" Ingrid asked, and Draco answered by entering.

He quickly made his way toward the Slytherin table feeling a few eyes on his back. As soon as he sat down, he was engulfed in a hug from Pansy, "Are you okay? I were so worried." They heard someone clear their throat, "We were so worried." She corrected.