Chapter 4: Hadrian Jake Riddle

Hadrian had spent the rest of his days with the Dursleys, and saying that it was fairly normal compared to the rest would be shocking, but true. Ever since the inheritance, his build had become more frightening and his height just added to it. The Dursley's had no idea how an inheritance worked, so naturally it scared them when Hadrian came back all tall and broad.

Vernon wasn't exactly the tallest or well-built man out there, so that was enough reason to fear Hadrian. Today was the day Hadrian was to make his way to King's Cross station. He already went shopping for the books he would need, so he was ready. He didn't even bother to ask Vernon for a ride there, as he was already outside in the car waiting for him.

The ride there was silent, and felt longer than it actually was. Once Hadrian had unloaded his trunk, Vernon sped away, not once looking back. Hadrian chuckled and made his was toward the wall separating platform 9 and 10. He quickly hoisted up his trunk with ease before disappearing into the wall, only to reappear at station 9¾.

He set the trunk down and waited until the train arrived, as it seems he came to early. A few more minutes of waiting and soon the train pulled in. He got up to board the train, before he heard, "Harry?" He knew that voice all too well. "Luna? What's up?"

Luna scanned him over before blinking rapidly at the whole different person in front of her, "Is that really you? You seem...different." It's not like she's wrong. He did grow taller, and not to mention the body structure along with the tight-fitting clothes. Plus he wasn't wearing his glasses anymore. "I had an inheritance recently, so you know." He said rubbing his neck sheepishly.

He never did know how to confront Luna, with all her Wrackspurts and stuff. But that did not make him dislike her, he came to like that about her, that and her care free nature.

Luna's eyes twinkled for a moment, "Really? What are you? Do you have any weaknesses? Strengths? Mates?" That word seemed to have struck a cord in him. He subconsciously let out a growl. Luna's eyes widened a bit, but she did not question.

"Sorry. Wrong subject. Would you like to sit with me? I have a lot of questions." Her voice remaining calm and far from being on earth. "Of course, and it's Hadrian now." He informed her, to which she nodded in understanding. They proceeded to board the train together with Luna constantly asking questions.

They were soon joined by the one and only, Neville Longbottom, who seemed lost for a moment. "Oh? Hey Luna......Harry?" Neville asked flabbergasted at the person in front of him. Luna tried to explain but Neville was too busy gawking at Hadrian. "Neville!! You're making him uncomfortable!!" Luna raised her voice a bit to attract his attention, which seemed to work.

Neville looked down in embarrassment, "Sorry, just a bit shocked. What happened to you?" Neville said as he took a seat beside Luna, right across from harry. "Long story." Harry and Luna both said.

Meanwhile with Draco~

"Okay Draco Dear, remember, no back talking to an alpha until deemed necessary, no wandering the halls alone if emotional, no-"

"No being disrespectful, and lastly, Avoid Harry Potter. I got it mother." Draco said rolling his eyes in a joking manner. Narcissa would not stop fussing over Draco ever since he came into inheritance, and it was annoying as hell, his words. They had already put their luggage on a cart, which was being taken away and into the train.

Narcissa stepped forward and embraced him, "Just be careful. Okay?" She whispered, tears threatened to fall down her cheeks. She gave him a kiss on the cheek before going back to stand with Lucious. Who in turn stepped forward and ruffed up his hair, "Take care little one."

Obviously Levi was in control, "Oh come on!! It took me forever to style my hair with out the gel." Draco whined, but he clearly didn't mean it. After his hair grew, he always kept straight and compressed, and it took a long time. He couldn't possibly fix it now, he was in the middle of a train station.