006: Ice prince

Hadrian along with Neville and Luna, stood in the middle of the hallway shocked at what had just unfolded in front of them. Who wouldn't react in such a way, when you suddenly find one of your biggest bullies beautiful. Luna wouldn't call it weird, but rather refreshing. She was never enemies with the Slytherin. In fact they had exchanged pleasantries with each other quite a few times, but it was only brief.

But whenever she was around him, she would see quite a number of Wrackspurts around him, that only made her smile. To say that Neville and Hadrian weren't looking absolutely foolish right now with the way they were gawking at Malfoy, would just be lying. Neville had the look of pure awe and innocence that he would blend in perfectly with the first years who were equally in shock.

But Hadrian was just releasing a whole new aura. He licked his lips with anticipation as he watched Draco walk away and disappear into the crowd entering the Great Hall.

Luna was starting to get scared at the glint Hadrian's eyes seemed to be making. Not to mention how his eyes were dangerously low to be looking directly at Draco's back. "Did you guys see that fox? It just appeared out of nowhere..." Neville continued to rant about what the fox could be and if he could get to see it again.

While Hadrian was lost in thought, licking his lips and smirking once in a while. 'Okay, he is starting to get creepy now'. Luna thought as she stepped away from him a few feet. Once they had entered the Great Hall, they departed to sit at their rightful houses.

The first years in a line as they waited to get sorted.

Hadrian didn't understand the images that started to display in his head after that little performance Draco obviously didn't mean to do. The images containing a few of Draco being slammed into as he is bent over a table. Hadrian couldn't compress his urge to smirk, which probably made him look like a mad man, but he didn't care.

Hadrian would be lying if he said he had never found Malfoy beautiful in some instances. But he never paid any heed to it. Now it was near impossible to ignore the obvious truth right in front of him, with Malfoy's now slender legs showing through the fabric, his delicate features only one can dream of having, his soft looking hair tied nicely in a bun, which he pulled off spectacularly.

And the oh so perky butt that one could not help but look at once he walked away, 'This school year, is going to be quite enjoyable." Hadrian muttered with one last glance at the smiling blonde.

A few first years had been sorted into Slytherin, to no one's shock and everyone was in full mingle, "Hi!!" A girl's voice rand out from beside Draco, who in turn looked at her. He gave her a small smile before replying back.

"I'm Katherine Petras, and this is my brother Aaron Petras, nice to meet you... Draco Malfoy right? I saw you on the Daily Prophet one time. Is it true your dad caught and turned in more than 20 death eaters?" Katherine asked with excitement that Draco couldn't ignore her.

So he answered each and every one of her questions, "So, what are you? We saw that cool thing you did with the snow and the fox." The same fox sat on Draco's lap, asleep, with no intent of ever waking up.

Draco took a deep breath, "I'm a Veela." He replied with almost no hesitation. Almost. "Really? What kind? I have read so much about them." Katherine asked as she pushed a strand of her brown hair behind her ear. Why the hell did she have to ask this question now?

On one side, almost everyone could turn on him if he told the truth, but on the other only a few would take it difficult, and he could just live with the fact that he only had a few true friends. Better a few true friends, that a colony of fake ones, "I'm a...Submissive."

Katherine smiled and gave him a curt nod that she was fine with it, as well as a few people from the table, some just didn't care enough to show approval, and a few sent glares and pointed looks of disgust, to which Draco ignored.