007: Fake Inheritance?

The room arrangement had seemed to have gone well. Everyone was happy with the arrangement, and there was no room for argument. All but Ron had been happy for the people who got their own rooms, because that meant he could not keep tabs on Hadrian, for him to report to Dumbledore. But then again, Dumbledore agreed to this arrangement, so Ron assumed he had a plan.

Hermione was still trying to figure out why Hadrian refused to even give them a second glance, but every time she felt close to discovering what was going on, Ron or some other idiot would interrupt her train of thought. But not to fret, they had class together, so there was no escaping them, even if Hadrian wanted too.

They were so far apart, that Hermione had to overhear that Harry's name was now Hadrian. He had made no mention of the fact, so she was a tad shocked. Hermione decided that she would confront Hadrian after she had finished her Charms assignment, which was going to take a while.

(Dots here)

Hadrian walked through the halls with Luna in tow as they talked about all the different types of creatures Hadrian possessed. They had soon found their way to the library in hopes of finding a book about his familiars, and most importantly, his mate.

His inner Dom would not shut up about it, and kept on pestering him into looking for them. It seemed like being apart from his mate was hurting his inner Dom more than it was hurting him. He would feel the occasional headaches and chest pain.

But aside from that he was practically fine. Hadrian took out his Inheritance Parchment and scanned it once more, in hopes of seeing if he missed anything important on the slip. But all in vain, "What are you looking at Har-Hadrian?" Luna asked from beside him, but he seemed hesitant. He was looking into what would happen if he showed her the parchment.

What would she think once she found out that he was the son of the very man who would most likely be the downfall of the wizarding world and the man who seems to hate his guts. He was sure Luna would leave and probably never talk to him again, or worse tell everyone of his status.

As he was deep in thought, Luna carefully took the parchment out of his hands and proceeded to scan over it. Her eyes widening significantly after every word she passed. Hadrian finally got out of his stupor and saw Luna reading the Parchment, her face neutral but her eyes said everything.

Fear, Surprise, Excitement, and Anger.

Hadrian quickly took back the parchment and waited for some type of reaction. He decided that if it was too bad, obliviation was to be in order, "I always knew Dumbledore was up to something." Luna said calmly as she looked back at Hadrian, determination written all over her face.

Hadrian looked at her, shocked and relieved. But overall happy. This alone was enough for Hadrian to know that Luna was one of a kind, and that he was lucky to have her as a friend. He took her hand, "You don't think of me as a freak? Or dangerous?" Hadrian asked a question with the obvious answer right there.

Luna squeezed his hand to encourage him, "Of course not Hadrian. Why would I? It's not like you chose to be lied to from the day you were born. I trust that you are nothing like your Father." Luna said as she placed a hand on his cheek to show she cared.

Now that she looked closely, he started to look a lot more like Professor Snape. But his eyes just wouldn't let you see it, as it made up more of his features. He started to look less and less like James Potter, everyday that passes by, "Harry!! What - oh, am I interrupting something?"

Luna quickly let go of Hadrian to look down in embarrassment, while Hadrian snapped his head toward who had interrupted their moment. "Shhhh, this is a library." Mrs. Pince appeared out of nowhere, after the stranger practically yelled Hadrian's former name, "Sorry, Mrs. Pince." The foreigner whispered back to the lady, who soon turned back to sit at her desk.