I Don't Mind If You Forget Me

"Steven, I would never forget about you." Robert comforted, even if he tried to it still would've been something even if it wasn't that helpful.

"I don't mind, I don't mind if you forget me. Having learned my lesson, I've never left an impression on anyone." Steven slightly sobbed as his voice cracked with him pulling a face about it, even though he tried not to sob and for his voice to crack, his voice betrayed him like always.

'So now he sends his hardened 'regards.?' It's quite a much too late, isn't it..?' Steven thought as he inspected the letter his hands hugged. 

'When once you'd send me 'Love',' Steven thought, he was planning on what to write back, if he would write back that is.

'If I don't answer the letter, he could come to my house and attack me, not likely, but still a possibility. Whereas if I answer the letter, that'd be awkward. But then either way it'd be awkward. Oh! what to do?' Steven thought to nobody but himself. 

In order to calm himself, he waddled over to the kitchen over to the kitchen to get himself some chocolate. He could only find Double Deckers and Yorkies. 'Oh! The decision!' Steven pondered. His face turned into quite a frown, but then his face lit up.

'I can have both!' Steven thought, as it was mentioned earlier, his face lit up. Unfortunately, such a sweet sight to see.

He walked back over to where the letter was last abandoned.

'Sincerely I must tell you, your mild 'best wishes', they make me suspicious.' Steven thought to nobody but himself, although he was looking around to make sure no one was going to jump out and scold him. 

"I don't mind, I don't mind if you forget me having learned my lesson,  I never left an impression on anyone." Steven repeated once again, to make the message receive loud and clear.

The pressure to change, to move on was strange, and very strong to Steven. 

"So this is why I tell you, I really do understand. Bye bye."  Steven shivered. He didn't want this to be the end of his world.

"I don't mind if you forget me." Steven repeated from not that long ago. "No  no no no no no no!" Robert hushed as those words left his mouth.

"You can be strong for only so long, it may not eat you but it will beat you. So this is why I tell you, I really don't understand this time. Why must you repeat 'No' if that conflicts with what you originally said?" Steven asked quite curiously.

"Rejection is one thing but rejection from a fool is cruel. Rejection is one thing but rejection from a fool is cruel. And I don't mind if you forget me I don't mind if you forget me." Steven sobbed as much to his disapproval of himself sobbing.