Chapter 18 - Artwork

Riana's POV

I went straight to look for Isaac at lunch to inform him about our art project. After scanning the whole cafeteria I still didn't manage to find him.

"Where are you..?" I started to sound like someone who lost her boyfriend. Haha. I chuckled to myself.

Then I remembered, 'Art studio'! He did said he would get us a canvas for our painting.

I walked straight to the art studio(almost running) and got bumped with Caleb, Tara and Skyler.

"Hey Riana? Where are you goin'? Caleb asked.

"Got things to do." I replied with my unstable panting. Wow. I sure  were running.

"Lunch?" Tara and Skyler asked with worried face.

"Later. See ya." I continued my way to the art studio and managed to see Isaac's figure behind a small drawing stand. 'There you are!' I said to myself.

The moment I walked towards him, I could see another figure but when I tried to sharpen my eye sight, I heard Isaac's sigh. I decided to hide behind another drawing stand which is bigger.

"Please stop it, I don't like you." I heard Isaac's husky voice almost whispering. Thank god the drawing stand I'm hiding was near them so I could hear what they were talking about clearly.

"Aww.. baby. Please don't do this to me. I love you. I want you back." I could swear you that the girl's tone almost made me puked. And it seems like I knew that voice. But who? 'Stephanie?' I tried to guess.

"Steph, me and you. It's over. Stop hovering around me because I already liked someone else." Isaac's replied. So it is Stephanie! Wait. Isaac liked someone else? Who it is? Is it Geenie? Or Sarah? Oh! Maybe it's one of the Debaine twin! I bet his statement will burst Stephanie real loud. I plastered my ears on the drawing stand to get a clearer details.

"What?!" Stephanie shouted. I pulled my ears from the drawing stand instantly. 'Ouch!' I could feel my eardrum still vibrating. I tried to peeked and wow!

I could see Stephanie in her real red tomato mode. Haha. If only I could capture this.

"Who? Do I know her? Why did you like this.. bitch?! Is she better than me?!" Stephanie said trying to control her anger.

"It's none of your business. Don't you ever called her with that word and yeah. She's way better than you." Isaac's replied with an anger plastered on his face. Wow. If only that girl was me. What am I talking about? There's no way Isaac will like me. Not in my nerd mode, I guess.

"Erghh! Screw you! At least I still got Skyler. He's hotter than you, stupid." Stephanie said back to her will-make-me-puke tone while walking away.

"I don't care~" Isaac replied almost singing.

After making sure that Stephanie had gone, I walked out from my hiding place and said "Seriously? You're wicked."

I could see that Isaac's not surprise to see me.

"Correction. Handsome yet gorgeous wicked." He said braging himself.

I tried to puke but nothing came out.

"Hahahaha!" Isaac laughed which I found sexy.

"You're funny. Now. Help me move this canvas to music studio, please." He said making me confused.

"Why? We can just make the painting here." I said.

"I've talked to Mrs. Everdeen that we're going to use the art studio to start our painting but she said it's already full till prom." He said making me sighed.

"Huh. Alright then. But what about our classes?" I asked.

"You don't need classes. You're smart already. I'm alright with detention." He said with calmed face. I'm stunned then remembered where were we.

"Okay. Let's go." I lifted the canvas slowly.

"Is it too heavy for you?" Isaac asked concerning about me.

"Nope. I'm fine. Let's go." We walked to the music studio which is just at the end of the same corridor as the art studio. When we entered the studio, I could see many types of instrument. Then, I heard Isaac said something.

"Sorry. What was that?" I asked him.

"I said, let's put the canvas here and you can stay here while I go get the paints." He said smiling at me.

I smiled back at him and said "Okay." Then he left.

I scanned the studio and my eyes stopped at a guitar. I picked it up and started plucking my favourite song - See You Again by Charlie Puth(acoustic version) and sing along.

It's been a long day

Without you my friend

And I tell you all about it when I seen you again

We've come a long way

From where we began

Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again,

When I see you again.

Oooo~

Isaac got into the studio right after I ended the song.

"You got talent." He said making me blushed.

I let out a thanks and started the drawing. We decided to paint from two side which meant I made my own drawing from the left and Isaac from the right. About the centre... we'll figure that out later.

I started my painting with a girl's face(me in model mode blended with me in nerd mode) which you can imagine I'm wearing a glasses without any wig but with various of techniques. I chose harmony/natural colour like light blue, yellow and purple. I tried to peeked on Isaac's painting but his musled body's blocking the way. I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Err.. nothing." He asked.

Few hours later...

We managed to get our own drawing done but we still can't figure out how to blend my drawing and Isaac's.

Forgot to tell you. Isaac'a drawing's just like mine. But it's his face. He too used various of techniques on his drawing but he decided to choose colours that opposite mine. He chose red, orange and bright yellow.

"Yours looked stunning." Isaac said to me.

"And yours looked gorgeous." I replied.

We said to each other while watching our painting.

I never thought we both good in this. Then I thought to myself, why don't we blend the colours that we chose and fused the faces into one. I told Isaac about my idea and it seems like he loved it.

We continued the drawing and when it's finished, we sitted on the floor and leaned against the wall. Without me noticing, I fell asleep with my head on Isaac's shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyss..
I know this chapter is way longer than before. Just to make it up to you guys for the late update.

Prom is just around the corner! I can't wait to finished this book.

Don't forget

Add to you reading list

Read

Vote

Comment

Love me (><)

Chaww!!