Chapter 7 - Tricked

Isaac's POV

Damn... why do our school's football team always carry out the training till late evening. This is nerve wrecking. Hope my body can stand it. Thank god Dad made me go to the gym and have this quite good and sexy body. (At least I have six packs and the v-line)

As I ride my Kawasaki Ninja past a housing estate, I saw Riana walking alone at the side of the road. Where's Caleb and his girlfriend? Usually Riana went home with them. Whatever. At least I could woo her.

I stopped my motorbike beside her and I could see her stared at me then looked for something in her huge backpack. 'Well that's weird. What is she looking for?'

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?" I asked her making the most charming face even though I knew that she'll not fall for it.

She turned her head to me and said, "What? Err... nothing. Nothing's wrong."

"Oh. Okay. Need a lift sweetie?" I asked smirking my face and winked at her.

She's got to say yes. It's hard for me to offer this kind of opportunity to a random girls. I don't know why I offered her a lift. I felt like she's... She's different from any other girl I knew. I admit I accepted Frank's bet on her but... She's something. I don't know why am I feeling this way.

"Thanks. But no. I can walk home by myself. Just a few more blocks." She answered without hesitation.

See? She's different. Girls never say 'No' to me especially Stephanie. "Oh. Come on." I tried to persuade her. I could see her face shows that she really didn't need a lift.

Suddenly she shouted and pointed the shops behind me, "Look! Stephanie's coming this way!"

"Where?" I quickly turned my head around to the way Riana was pointing. It would be bad for Riana if Stephanie sees me flirting with her. But all I could see is an old lady trying to bargain something with the cashier in the salloon ( Its a see-through glass). I tried to look around some more but Stephanie's nowhere to be found.

As I turned my head back to Riana, she's already gone. I looked left and right but she too is nowhere to be found.

I chuckled. She tricked me. 'Cute.' I smiled then start the engine and head home.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Too short. Sorry... :'(

There's a lot going on right now. Mid year exam is approaching!!!

God help me.

The next chapter will be updated tomorrow or the next day~ pinky promise.

Thanks to the readers and followers who read my undone story(so far) and for supporting and voted for this story. Thank you so so so so so much!

Got to go!

"Ignore poeple who hates you cuz they're just jealous for what you have and they don't. Stay calm and cool."

-Dusty Shakespeare- (^0^)

Add to your reading list

Support

Vote

Share

Follow me

Chaww!