Chapter 14 - Tour Guide

Riana's POV

As soon as I passed the school's front door, I head straight to my locker to get my books. I turned my head and it seems like Caleb and Tara have gone somewhere. When I'm ready to get to the class, I bumped into someone and I let out a groan.

"Ouch.."

"Sorry I didn't see you there.." a guy who I bumped said to me.

"It's okay." I said heading to my class without looking at him.

Fortunately, I arrived before Mr. Jacob.

"Lucky you, Ms. Voilet." He said letting me sit at my place.

I just let out a thanks and grinned to him. I tried to concentrate in Mr. Jacob's Physique class because I need to get a credit in his subject for the coming exam. I'm dead if I didn't. My Dad has put a bet on my Ferrari if I lose. There's no way I'm gonna give him my baby.

The class went smooth with no interruption from Isaac. Speaking of Isaac, I haven't seen him today. Which is good. Right?

The bell rang and everybody seems busy packing their things and went out of the class.

"Ms. Violet, come here for a second." Mr. Jacob called me.

"Yes, sir. What can I do for you?" I asked in confusion.

He looked at my face then chuckled. "Don't look so surprised. I met Principal Monroe earlier before the class started. He told me that he wanted to meet you after my class. So you should go now. He dislike waiting people, you know."

"Err.. okay. But why did he wanted to see me?" I asked.

"No idea. Now go. Don't make him waiting." He said.

"Got it. Excuse me." I excused myself and head to the Principal's office. I knocked on the door and heard Principal Monroe told to come in. When I opened the door, I can see Principal Monroe's talking with someone else and it's a guy.

"Err.. you wanna see me?" I asked Principal Monroe as I peeked into his office.

"Huh? Oh. Yes. Ms. Voilet, come in. Let me introduce to you, this is Skyler Dakota. He's new here. He moved here from London. And Mr. Dakota, this is Riana Violet. She's one of our best student." Principal Monroe kindly introduced us to each other.

"Hi. Pleasure to meet you." I shaked his hand and looked at him. Oh. My. God. He's hot. No, scratch that. Super. Hot. He looked like an angel with his dirty blond hair, blue eyes with thick lashes, perfect tanned skin and his sexy lips curled into a smirk as I observed him.

"Hi. Pleasure to meet you too." He replied with his husky voice. Oh my cheese cake. I'm gonna faint.

"I actually already knew her." He said to Principal Monroe.

"Oh, really?" Principal Monroe asked.

"No. You didn't." I replied to him. Seriously, this is the first time I met him.

"He didn't." I told Principal Monroe trying to convinced him.

"Okay. Whatever. Ms. Violet. I need you to give this new student a tour around our school. And don't worry about your classes. I already told the teachers that you'll be excuse." He said before I could tell him whether I'll agree or not. But it's fine. I'm actually gonna say yes.

"Okay. So, shall we?" I asked Skyler.

"Let's go." He said as he walked out of the office.

"I know you. It's true. You're the one who bumped into me earlier. I remembered you because you wear this cute glasses." He said as he place his finger on my big ass glasses.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know it was you." I replied.

"Nah, it's fine. So, can you show me the way my lady?" He said making a super cute face.

"Err.. yeah. This way." OMG! My heart's gonna explode anytime now.

We walked around the school and I could see an amused face formed on his face.

"This school is huge!" He said after we're done with the tour. We've became friends now. Skyler is an open-minded guy. He doesn't like the girls who flirted with him along the tour. He said they're like parasite. Haha. I laughed real loud for that.

"I like you." He said suddenly looking at me.

"W-what?" I asked unclear of what he just said.

"I mean.. you're not like any other girl who sees me like I'm a demi-god, not to brag." He said correctioning his sentence.

"Oh. Haha. Really?" I asked him. My face's blushing bright red. I tried not to look into his eyes.

"Yup. You're different." He said.

Wait. Did he just confessed to me? Then I looked at myself. I'm in my 'nerd mode'. Hm... I thought not.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Arghhh!!

I'm confused right now. Whether to make Riana love Isaac or Skyler.
Help me~

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Read

Comment

Share

Chaww!