Chapter 10 - Art Project

Riana's POV

Yesterday my parents informed me that I'm gonna be the next Violet's top model. This is so exciting! Next week I'm gonna have to attend a tv show to let the world know about it and it seems I've forgot what's the name is.

Today, as usual, Caleb, Tara and me(nerd mode) went to school together but this time we're in Tara's orange Lamborghini because Caleb's Porche broke down yesterday.

We talked, laughed and teased each other till we arrived at school. I yawned most of the time because yesterday my parents and I went home real late.

"Work, huh?" Caleb asked.

"Uh huh." I replied yawning again.

"I didn't know you're working. Your family's damn rich." Tara cut in feeling confused.

Caleb and I were startled then we look each other. Oh my cheesy donut. She cannot know about my undercover.

"I.. uh. I just wanted an experience, you know." I said came up with an idea.

"Oh. Where're you working?" She asked while getting her book from her locker.

"Uh.." I looked at Caleb and mouthed him 'Help me!'

Caleb stuttered and whispered "I don't know."

"Starbucks?" I continued trying my luck.

"Oh. Okay." She said and waved her hand towards us then head to her class.

"Bye." We both replied. Looked at each other and said, "Almost!" at the same time.

"I got an art class so... chaww!" I said to Caleb and we did the fist bump and made the 'Puff' sound.

I do what I always do in art class. And as usual Isaac kept flirting and disturbing me.

"Riana, I forgot to tell you something." Isaac talked and looked at me.

"Urgh.. What is it?" I groaned.

"Today we're gonna need to stay at school to start on our painting. It's still a long way till prom but.. We have to get ready." He said as he winked at me.

"I don't want to. I can do it myself. Go hang around with your popular 'friends'." I quoted the word 'friends' because I know most of the assholes and bitches who always hang around with him just wanted popularity.

"No. I'm cool. Meet me at the studio. After school." He winked again.

What is wrong with him? Got eye problem?

"Fine. Whatever." I groaned.

Mrs. Everdeen came into the class right after I said that.

Without me noticing, I yawned again.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hye guyss...

Done with chapter 10.
I don't know how long am I gonna write this story.

Haha XD

Just stay tuned for chapter 11.

Read

Comment

Share

Like

Peace yo!

Chaww!