Chapter 8 - Part Time Job (1)

Riana's POV

After getting away from Isaac, I head straight to home. There's no one at home right now. I guess Mom and Dad have gone to the photo shoot without me. I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall in the hallway. 5 p.m.. 'No wonder.' The photoshoot starts at 7 so I'm gonna have to hurry.

I ran upstairs and took a quick bath. Then, I got into my walk-in closet and picked a sexy baby pink dress with a cute ribbon on its waist that fits perfectly on my figure. I chose a black sripe 3-inch high heels which match with my dress. I wore heels in almost all my photoshoots so I'm used to it.

I then walked out the closet and head straight to the mirror beside my bed and start with the make-up. I curled my straight blond hair until it looked wavy at the end. Then I aplied the mascara on my eyes and lashes. I made it a little bit thicker this time so my dark green eyes won't show. I didn't hate my eyes colour but I like it if it was blue like Caleb's. And for the last touch, I picked a lip gloss and aplied it on my lips. I don't wanna wear bright colour lipstick because it didn't fits me. Nobody's perfect right?

I glanced at the clock and it shows 6.30 p.m.. 'Still got time'. I grabbed my handbag and walked downstairs. I looked around the house to make sure I've switch off any unused plug (energy savers - winked). Then, I grab my car key and walked into the garage.

All I can see is my Dad's car collection. At the end of the garage, I could see my Ferrari. 'Oh, how I missed you!' I walked in, start the engine and head straight to Violet's (My parents modelling company).

Without me noticing, there's someone saw me walked out of the house and drive out of my parents' bungalow's driveway.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff hanger!!
Wait. Is it? I don't know. Whatever. I don't care.

So, how's chapter 8? Guess who saw Riana in her model mode~ I'm not gonna tell you. Just stay tuned for chapter 9 - Part Time Job (2)

Dusty Shakespear doesn't have an advice this time. Haha XD

*sorry for any grammar mistakes(rarely get an A in English) just so you know.

Add to reading list

Read

Share

Vote

There's some of my friends who's in wattpad and made books. Check them out.

Chaww!