Chapter 15 - She's One And Only

Skyler's POV

Beep.Beep.Beep.Bee...

"Hhahhhh..." I yawned while turning off the alarm. I sat on the bed for a while trying to remember why did I set the alarm. 'Oh. School.'

Last month, The Violet's, one of the biggest modelling company in California just offered me to be their model since I just got out of the modelling academy. So yeah, I moved here for the job.

I had to go to school in disguise but just so you know, I'm a big headed hot guy. I mean who hates popularity so I'm going to school as myself - The Hot Model Skyler Dakota. I got up, took my towel and head to the bathroom. I do what everyone does in there and got out and went straight to my closet and searched for clothes to wear.

A few weeks ago, I found the girl of my dream. I mean of course because she looks stunning but this one.. she's totally different.

It all happened when I strolled around the neighbourhood to get some fresh air few weeks ago, I saw a nerd chick came into a huge house. But not long after, I saw another girl went out of the house with a shiny red Ferrari. Then I thought whether she is the same girl. I tried tailing her that night and surprisingly we arrived at the Violet's. Later, I figured out that she is an important person when the paparazzi chased after her.

"Who are you?" I said to myself.

After the whole flashback I drove my car to school and got approached by scarily wild girls. I head straight for the school front door as soon as I got out from the car. Unfortunately, I bumped into a girl who look like an outcast. I apologized to her and as I observed her, I felt like I have met her somewhere.

Then I realized. She's the one! The girl whom I saw at the bungalow! My eyes followed her till she went into her classroom.

I tried asking around for the Principal's office and went there to get my locker key, classes and etc.

I knocked on the door and opened the door after getting the permission.

"Excuse me, sir. I'm Skyler. Skyler Dakota. I'm new here." I started the conversation.

"Oh. You're here already. Could you wait for a second? I'm gonna call a student for your 'tour guide'." He said trying to make a joke.

"Err.. right. Sure." I replied.

Soon after, a girl came into the office and talked to the Principal.

How lucky am I.

It's the girl! I looked at her. Her eyes, her figure, her fake wig. God, that is the most hideous thing I've ever seen. I chuckled.

"Huh? Oh. Yes. Ms. Voilet, come in. Let me introduce to you, this is Skyler Dakota. He's new here. He moved here from London. And Mr. Dakota, this is Riana Violet. She's one of our best student." Principal Monroe kindly introduced us to each other.

"Hi. Pleasure to meet you too." She said to me. I can see she's a shy one by the way she's looking at me

"I already knew her actually." I said to Principal Monroe, smirking at the girl.

"Oh, really?" Principal Monroe asked.

"No. You didn't." She replied to me in a surprise. I smiled.

"He didn't." She told Principal Monroe trying to convinced him.

"Okay. Whatever. Ms. Violet. I need you to give this new student a tour around our school. And don't worry about your classes. I already told the teachers that you'll be excuse." The Principal said.

"Okay. So, shall we?" She asked me.

"Let's go." I said as we walked out of the office.

"I know you. It's true. You're the one who bumped into me earlier. I remembered you because you wear this cute glasses." I said  placing my finger on her big ass fake glasses.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know it was you." She replied shortly.

"Nah, it's fine. So, can you show me the way my lady?" I said making a super cute face.

"Err.. yeah. This way."

And the rest of the day past with by greatly.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Go ahead and hate me..
School's things is getting on my nerve!

Someone please kill me...