Chapter 12 - I Love The Nerd

Isaac's POV

Yesterday was awesome~

I managed to get Riana to go on a date with me. Well, not a date exactly but it is to me. Of course she refused at first but I know she put a super high priority on her grades and studies.

After we're done with the 'shopping', I bought her an ice cream. I get to know her favourite ice-cream which is mint with chocolate chips. Same as mine. She was so cute when she ate the ice-cream. She's so engrossed with it. I took a chance by helping her wiped the smudge on her lips. I never knew nerd's lips could be so soft. And then we went window shopping (I persuaded her). We have same favourite colour, same taste in clothes and many more.

"I didn't realised that we've got a lot in common." I said to her.

"It's just a co-in-ci-dent." She replied unhappily.

I observed her every second. She actually got a nice shape and figure and she's also quite tall. Her eyes were a little bit dull maybe because of her big ass glasses.

I don't mind her attitude towards me. I already know that she knew about the bet. And today I'm gonna tell her the truth. I don't now why I'm feeling this way towards her. Maybe it's true. Maybe I am falling in love with a nerd.

I tried asking Caleb and he was like "I won't tell you even if I know." while screeching his teeth.

And it seems like she's not in school today. I wonder why.

Riana's POV

I woke up real late today. Usually Dad will wake me up but I guess he and Mom didn't come home yesterday. I pitied them. They'll do anything for me so that I'll have a perfect life. I love them both. Serious talk.

I tried lifting my head and I can feel a real pain in my head. Shit. This is Isaac's fault. Stupid asshole. I told him I don't wanna go for window shopping. I texted Caleb telling him why didn't I attend school today so he won't barge into my house and cracked another door.

Blondie : not attendin'. Got headache :(

Caleb : a'ight, babe. Take care. (^0^)

Caleb always a Caleb. I went downstairs to look for something to eat. There's an apple and cold pizza. I ate the cold pizza, took some medicine and went back to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey! (^0^)

Done with chapter 12~
I'm glad I managed to complete this chapter. A lot had happened.

Seriously. I didn't know life could be this hard. Just imagine, someone else did something that upset other people and we get the blame. You know what? Shit to life!

Okay that's enough. I felt better. Sometimes you gotta let it out, you know.

Sorry if you had to read this..

Haha XD

Thanks to my friends and the other readers for still supporting me eventhough I rarely update my book.

Read

Comment

Share

Chaww!