Chapter 13 - New Guy

Riana's POV

I woke up nearly midnight. My head feels better after the long sleep. I checked my iPhone 6 and there were 3 missed calls from Mom, 2 from Dad, 1 from Tara and 1 text message from Isaac that say,

Douche Bag: Hey, what happened? I need 2 talk 2 u. U got time?

Where on earth did he get my phone number? Instead of replying his message, I decided to call Mom.

"Hey, Mom. Why did you called me? Sorry I felt asleep. Got serious headache." I said as soon as she picked up the phone.

"Aww.. poor my baby. It's nothing. I just wanted to remind you that the tv show that you're gonna have to attend is tomorrow. You sure you're gonna be OK? If not, I could cancel or postpone..." before she could finished her sentence, I interrupted.

"No it's fine. I'm okay. No need to postpone. What time is the show? Do I need to come early?" I asked excitedly with a grin. I felt like my headache has vanished just like that.

"Haha. Okay. It's at 7 p.m. but you should probably come early. Wear something nice. It's the first time you show up in front of the world, you know." She adviced.

I chuckled. "Absolutely."

The next day, I went to school with Caleb and Tara. Again. Looks like Caleb's Porche has gone out from the workshop.

"Hah, nothing's better than you, darling." Caleb commented about his car while driving and soon after got smacked by Tara.

"What?!" He asked rubbing his arm.

"Are you saying that my car is not comfortable enough?" She asked.

"I..uh.. hey look. We've arrived." Caleb replied trying to change the topic. And it looks like Tara didn't mind as she look into the mirror and touch up her make up.

'Seriously.' I mumbled looking at Caleb then to Tara.

We got out as soon as Caleb parked his car. While we're walking, I heard some girls shouting at a guy who just got out from his car - brand new McLaren 540C. Why do I know so much about car? Let's just say that my Dad is a 'car maniac'.

"Who's that?" Tara asked.

"New guy, I guess. Let's go. I don't wanna get another detention from Mr. Jacob." I said walking towards the school main door followed by Caleb and Tara.

Without me noticing, someone's eyes trailing me wherever I go before I stepped into the school. And it's the same person who saw me in the 'model mode' in front of my house.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Alohaaaa~

So that's chapter 13. Who do you think is spying on Riana????

Stay tuned for the coming chapter~!

Sorry for the late update. I hope I could finished this book before my exam on September. If you have any idea that you want me to hear, feel free to comment. Remember,

Read

Comment

Share

Chaww!