Chapter 2 - My School Life

Riana's POV

We stopped by Tara's house - Caleb's girlfriend to pick her up before heading straight to school. Caleb and Tara have been together for like two years now. She didn't know about my true identity because I know she would totally freaked out if she do so I decided not to tell her. She believed that I've been Caleb's BFF since we're in third grade - which is true.

Both of them just kept talking and talking and talking all the way to school and it's a total distracting.

"Ugh... You both were really meant for each other." I groaned while covering my ears.

Tara turns to me (I'm sitting at the back) and said "Exactly." Then she winked and kissed Caleb on the cheek.

I searched for something in my huge handbag that could stop me from feeling like I am gonna puke and found my Beats earphone. 'Yes! Thank god I brought you along.' I stucked it in my ears, picked a song - Titanium by David Guetta and fell asleep without me noticing.

You shout it out
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much

I'm criticized
But all your bullets recochet
You shoot me down
But I get up

I'm bulletproof
Nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away

Recochet
You take your aim
Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down
But I won't fall
I am titanium

You shoot me down
But I won't fall
I am...

I can feel my earphone on the left side of my head being pulled out slowly.

"Riana... Wakiy - wakiy. We're here." I heard Caleb's voice softly approached my eardrum.

I slowly opened my eyes and hugged him and said "Caleb, will you be my boyfriend?"

Suddenly...

Pap!

"Ouch! That hurts." I murmured when Tara beated me with her super thick science reference book.

"Don't you even think about it." She said looking a little mad.

"I'm just joking." I replied sadly.

"I know." She chuckled.

"Then what's with the damn book?" I asked angrily.

"Nothing. I've been wanting to do that for a long time." She added.

"Well... Thank you?" (sarcasm detected)

"My pleasure." She smirked.

Caleb cut in and said "Okay. That's enough.. How can you two quarrel at a time like this? Especially about me." He then pulled me and Tara into the school and head straight to our locker. Luckily Caleb and I got our locker near to each others' while Tara had to go further to find her locker.

I tried to act like I was going to puke and make the 'Wekk' sound. Caleb laughed and said "You. Are. The. Worst. Lier I've ever met. I know you love me, Blondie."

I quickly covered his mouth with my hand and looked around. Other people seems busy with their own things. 'Huh. That's a relief.' Then I turned my head to Caleb, removed my hand from his sexy lips and gave him an evil death glare.

"What?" He asked.

"Are you out of your mind? Do you want everybody in Lincoln Bay High to know about my true identity?" I whispered angrily because I obviously wearing a black wig and why would anybody called me a 'Blondie'?

He looked puzzled and noticed what he just said earlier. "Oops. Sorry Riana. Can't help it." He apologized while making his puppy face.

"You should be grateful that you had a damn cute face... or else..." I mumbled while getting ready for my art class with Mrs. Everdeen.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

The thing I like the most in this first day of school - I don't get to see the biggest bitch in Lincoln Bay High - Stephanie Queen. She treated everyone around her like garbage. Maybe it's because of her last name - Queen. Thank god it's not King or else it would be a lot more worst.

Bitches and Queen Bees usually came from rich families and participating in cheerleading group. And guess what... She is. Her Dad owns a company and I can't seem to remember what kind of company it is. Well, that's not my problem. She's also a cheerleader of our school. After getting my books, me and Caleb went straight to our class after the bell rang.

Before stepping into the art studio, me and Caleb did our trademark - bumping our right fist to each others' and make the 'Puff' sound. He then head to his class.

I could see Mrs. Everdeen at the end of the corridor so I stepped into the class and get ready.

That's when I noticed the guy that sat beside me in the class. It's Isaac Callaghan.

'Oh. Shit.'

-------------------------------------------------------------

(Edited)

So, how about this chapter? Pretty good? Pretty bad? Leave a comment and I'll make sure to read it. And... feel free to vote and give some of your ideas. Maybe it could be useful for the next chapter.

About the story...
In the next chapter you will get to know about Riana's enemies so.. keep waiting for the next chapter to be published. And I could use some help from you... you know what to do so.. see ya!