Chapter 20

Leah and Mary Margaret got to the guest bedroom they're staying in.

They got bored and started vaping and went on Instagram.

Leah saw that Alex was on live so she clicked on it. Mary Margaret was trying to get in contact with Shawn but he wouldn't answer.

"Hey, Alex is on live. I'm sure Shawn's with him! Come watch with me," Leah says as she put the phone where they can both see.

"The hell," Mary Margaret says as she sees Shawn in the background with another girl making out.

"Why the fuck are they kissing other bitches?" Leah says as she sees Alex kissing a girl.

Leah tries to call Alex, but he declines the call. She called him again and again, but he doesn't answer the phone.

"I'm bout to text his big bolegged ass since he don't wanna answer the damn phone," she says in an annoyed tone.

MY MAN 💕💕

So you wanna kiss other bitches now?

What the hell are you talking about?

Alex don't play fuckin stupid with me I seen yo live
Ooo bae I didn't even remember kissing her I was drunk...

YOU CHEATED ALEX I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU WERE DRUNK OR NOT! OH AND HOW THE HELL WAS YO STUPID ASS DRUNK A MINUTE AGO AND NOT NOW! TELL SHAWN THAT HIM AND MARY MARGARET ARE OVER AND SO ARE WE!

Ight leah im not bout to argue with you it was a accident im drunk as fuck and it didn't mean anything to me

I'll be there to get my stuff after my vacation.
read 8:20

**************************************************
Few days later

Leah got to Alex and Shawn's house to get her stuff.

Leah busted the door down and said, "THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YO STUPID ASS?"