Chapter 7

The next day
We woke up and went downstairs and smell breakfast "ouuu this smells good As fuck"

me and Mary Margaret said in sync we fix ourselves plates even  though I don't like eggs I put them on my plate anyway and ate them because i was hungry as fuck.

I got a text message from Gia asking what I'm doing which I found strange because we BARELY TALK, me and her don't really be texting each other like that only her and Mary Margaret text each other more.

GIA 💕

heyyy, whats you doing                                      nun were at shawn and Alex
I thought you hated them
        Yeah we do but we seem to be getting along
  Ohh
                 Mary and Shawn are talking non stop!
Really?
         Yeah girl started talkin when we got there.
      Ouuuu
                                     We should hang out together
Ofcc, wanna go to the mall today
                                                                Yessssssss
Ight see you then OH and my man might be wit us
        Okayyy we'll see u there , I'll bring the boys

Bet
                                                 Bet I'll see you at 2:3o
                                                  Reads 7:40 am
**************************************************
I went to the living room and ask Mary Margaret,Shawn and Alex if they wanna go to mall and hang out with Gia and her boyfriend.

"yooo ya'll wanna go to the mall and hang out with
Gia's and her boyfriend?" I said in a ready to go tone

" Bett" they all said in sync.

We got in car and went to the mall, when we got there we met up with Gia and her boyfriend.

"Girls go wit girl, boys go wit boys" Gia  said

" fine with me" the boys said.

"How's your relationship going?" Mary Margaret asked Gia

"it's going good matter of fact it's going AMAZING" Gia's replies.

" ouuu let's go get our nails done" I said in an excited tone.

"yeaaaa let's go to the nail salon" Gia and Mary Margaret said in sync.

We went to the nail salon and got our nails, toes and eyebrows AND lashes done.

Mary Margaret whispered to me " leach when are we gonna tell Gia about her boyfriend being on Omegle?"

"I don't know but maybe he was just being on there for fun" I whispered back to her.

Thoughts?
Who do you ship the most ?
should Leah and Mary Margaret tell Gia about her boyfriend being on Omegle?