Chapter 19

Leah and Mary Margaret were about to leave. Alex puts Leah's stuff into the car while Shawn does the same for Mary Margaret.

Mary: "I'll miss you," she says as she hugs him.

Shawn: "Be good and don't get into any fights! I love you," he says as he hugs her and kisses her.

Leah: "I'll miss you! Don't be around other girls," she says as she hugs him.

Alex: "I'll miss you too, Ma!" he says as he hugs back.

Mary Margaret gets into the car, and Shawn closes the door behind her. Alex does the same for Leah. Leah was waving and dancing (she loves to dance at random moments) while Mary Margaret started the car. Mary Margaret started driving away.

Few hour later

Mary Margaret and Leah were on the last hour of the car ride. Leah just woke up from sleeping for half the car ride.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive for the last hour?" Leah asked.

"Nah, it's fine," Mary Margaret says.

"You just have to play music!" Mary Margaret told her.

"Ight, that's fine with me! So Adele! Oo or Daniel Caesar!" Leah asked.

"That's fine, whatever is good!" Mary Margaret told her.

They play music for the rest of the car ride. A few hours later, they finally get to the place they're staying at with Mary Margaret's family. They go inside and put their stuff in the room they were both staying in. Mary Margaret's dad and stepmother were eating dinner at some restaurant and were gonna bring them something back. Mary Margaret's brother and his friend weren't gonna come until the next day. They decided to chill for the rest of the night.