Chapter 10

Shawn POV:

We got home, and Alex and I decided to go into the living room while Leah went into Alex's room, watching a movie off of YouTube.

"Yooo, Mary Margaret is so damn fine," I said to Alex.

"Go get yo girl, dude," Alex said with a serious face.

"Dude, I don't know," I said to Alex.

"Why not?" he said loudly, making Leah come out.

Leah said to Alex, "Hey, what's wrong?"

Alex quickly said before I could say something, "He likes Mary Margaret and doesn't want to tell her!"

Leah sat right next to Alex and said, "Why won't you tell her? If you don't notice, she likes you from the signs she gives you. She gives you mean names, when I'm talking to her, she will always look back at you, and even during the movie, she jumps and grabs you!"

I replied back, "Well, when do I ask her?" Alex then said, "Ain't she coming to pick Leah up?"

Leah replied, "Yeah, she's picking me up. We're going to visit her grandparents."

I asked her, "Why are you going?"

Leah replied, "Her grandmother is just mean to her when she doesn't bring anyone. But, ay! She's a very emotional person."

I nodded back to her. I ran to my room while Leah and Alex went to his room.

The next day, I woke up to Leah making eggs with cheese (probably the only thing she can cook besides ramen). She also made coffee.

Thirty minutes later, Leah was talking about random things to me and Alex. I really wonder how Mary Margaret puts up with Leah, but kinda the same as how I put up with Alex.

Leah saw Mary Margaret's Porsche pull into the driveway, so she got up and grabbed her bag.

I was confused until I looked through the window. Mary Margaret got out of the car, and Leah ran outside; Alex and I followed her. I couldn't stop staring at her, even though she was wearing black shorts and a Sam and Colby sweatshirt with some slides.

I saw Leah whisper something to Mary Margaret.

"Yo, Mary Margaret," I said to her. I didn't know what to say, so I just said that.

She looked at me. "Can we talk?" I asked her.

Mary Margaret replied with a nod as she looked back at Leah. We walked away from them.

"So, I got you some flowers," I said to her.

"Aw, you're so sweet. Sometimes! But that's really sweet. That actually made my day," Mary Margaret had tears in her eyes.

"Why yo stupid ass about to cry?" I asked her.

"It's just very sweet. Nobody ever does this for me," she said to me as she wiped the tears from her eyes and looked down at the flowers. She noticed a note.