𝗷𝗶𝘂 | property of kmj

Reader Is: Neutral Age (Non-DC AU)
Categories: Romance, Smut
Preferences: Top (JiU), Bottom (Reader)
Summary: Minji dolls up the reader before a Valentine's party, at and after which they integrate kinky play.

Kim Minji's wine glass tilted precariously in her hand as she leaned in to sweep her makeup brush over your cheek.

Being at your apartment as you were, you'd normally get a little worried about your nice white bathroom rug, but the gentle sensation seemed to lull you effectively: relax, everything feels lovely, doesn't it?

Besides, where Minji had perched you on the counter, you couldn't quite see without leaning forward. You didn't feel like being reprimanded for moving, lest you be late to Kim Yoohyeon's Valentine's Day – or Galentine's Day, as she rebranded the holiday – party.

"Beautiful," Minji murmured, her soft brown eyes studying the shimmery highlight she'd left on your cheekbones. You swallowed hard as her lids fluttered before she took another sip of her wine. "Almost done."

She grabbed the lip gloss that she'd left on the counter and unscrewed it, brushing off the tip of the applicator just so. "Like this."

It took a moment for your mind to register that she wanted you to open your mouth the way that she was demonstrating. Your lips actually parted of their own accord as your body sought the breath Minji had just taken away. She looked stunning with her long, straightened purple hair falling in her face and her tongue peeking between her teeth as she held it there in concentration.

Thankfully, Minji didn't seem to notice. She appeared to be satisfied by the way you'd unintentionally mimicked her. With a swipe and a nod, you were dismissed and given a kiss on your hand on your way out of the bathroom. "You look lovely, babydoll."

"Thank you, Mommy."

"Welcome, princess. Mommy will just grab her purse and we can go."

"Okay."

You stood by the door, rocking back and forth on your heels as you listened to Minji collect her things off the kitchen counter. When she turned the corner, she looked up and down your body, smiling as she noticed your clasped hands. "That's my good girl, waiting so patiently," she cooed. "Ready?"

You nodded excitedly, standing primly as Minji grabbed your collar from the entryway table. She kissed you ever so gently as she snapped it around your neck, just enough to leave a little sparkle on her lips when she pulled away. "What do you say?" she prompted.

"Thank you, Mommy."

"And?"

"I'll be good."

"You p—"

"Promise." You nodded firmly, effectively making Minji fail to suppress a smile.

"Very good. Let's go." She took your arm as you stepped into the hallway, whispering into your ear as she did so. "And if you aren't..."

She grasped the ring of your collar with her free hand, giving it a small but effective tug. I'm warning you.

"Yes, Mommy."

"Good girl." Satisfied, Minji led the way out of your apartment building and down the sidewalk to Yoohyeon's flat a couple blocks away. She even let go of you once inside – though the two of you generally ended up mingling with others as a unit, there were instances where you broke apart to spend time with your friends Lee Gahyeon and Kim Bora. You knew that Minji was always watching you out of the corner of her eye, making sure you were behaving yourself.