𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗶 | just one | 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰

Reader Is: Same Age Eighth Member
Categories: Smut
Preferences: Switch (Dami, Reader)
Summary: Dami and the reader find a way to help each other unwind after practicing their Special Clip cover.

"Just one," you whispered breathlessly. Your hands tangled themselves in Dami's short brunette tresses, gathering the strands away from her beautifully full face. Her long fingers were already tracing your folds, making it hard to study her mischievous expression. Your eyelids fluttered with each fluid motion she made. "I'm exhausted."

"And whose fault would that be?" Dami clicked her tongue to punctuate her sentence, but you had no intention of answering her question.

"Fuck, Dami," you hissed. Your gritted teeth ensured that the expletive remained quiet. You were not out of earshot of the hallway outside, and you were well aware that you could be exposed instantly.

You suspected that was why Dami remained subtle, covering her movements with her body as she laid atop you. She didn't shy away from pressing her lips to your neck, however. Her teeth and velvety tongue worked together to trail marks along the surface of your skin and mark what she now deemed her property.

"Dami!"

"Shh, that's what makeup is for."

You grunted, but you couldn't offer any more of a complaint than that. Her fingers had concluded their exploration, deciding to settle on the first of her findings.

The soft tips of her digits swirled around your clit gently at first. When you moaned into her ear, she bore down a little. Your grip around a lock of her hair tightened. "Just one," you panted. "Because—"

Dami's eyes flitted upwards, searching your face with that seemingly mild interest you knew so well.

"You deserve a reward for your hard work."

The sentence came out in a rush, using the one breath of air you could manage to catch. Dami smirked but didn't say a word, only ducking her head and going back to work. You could tell that she was pleased with the prospect.

Perhaps to encourage your own efforts, Dami then seemed to work a bit harder. She began to experiment with the pace and pattern of her fingertips against your core – faster, slower, back and forth, circles.

She needn't have put so much thought into the actions, for you already knew that nothing would matter besides the fact that it was Dami who did them unto you.

That was what turned you on.

Your pretty bandmate whom you had always fantasized about – it was her that you'd been imagining the day that she caught you in the dorms – yes, she could do anything at all to get you off. It would work just the same.

For she was what you craved, and to finally have her fulfilling the desires hidden deepest within you was overwhelming. You already knew that you wouldn't last long at all. It just wasn't possible to deny yourself that pleasure any longer.

Not when Dami's cocoa eyes were looking up at you so intensely, her rosy bottom lip caught between her teeth. All that you could focus on was her hypnotic motions, harder, harder

"Shit, Dami..."

You wouldn't expect anything less than Dami remaining silent and focused, and that was exactly what she did. She was totally enraptured with your pleasure and the way that your body reflexively expressed it. She noticed each strained whimper that escaped your lips, felt every roll of your hips, and watched all of your emotions play out on your face.

That all increased tenfold the longer she pleasured you. She could tell that you couldn't hold out much longer, and it seemed that she was content to allow you what you sought. You might have thought her a little sadistic, a bit keener on using intellect to play with you; but she was neither.

She was sweet and thoughtful, rather; each movement deliberate, as though it had been carefully calculated for your ultimate bliss. And she encouraged you, too, not only with her actions, but with her words as well.

"I want you," she breathed. "Please. Come for me."

Her low voice, the way her brow furrowed as she looked up at you so needily – it didn't just push you over the edge. It sent you spiraling. And it wasn't just a cliff, it was a complete pleasure-filled abyss.

"Oh, Dami..."

The cry came whimpered and broken as breathlessness crept up your throat and began to choke the words, but Dami understood them nonetheless.

She continued her ministrations until you were writhing away in desperation. "I can't – I can't take it," you panted. An air of disappointment hung between both of you at your admittance of what you both already knew.

"But—"

Dami raised an eyebrow as you paused.

"Let me take care of you, too."

"Ah, right." Dami's earlier smirk returned as your trembling limbs pushed on hers until she was lying flat on her back under you.

With some of the awkwardness and tension between you already dissipated, you felt comfortable enough to skip over any hesitation disguised as teasing. You roughly marked up Dami's neck just as she had done to you – her idea was fun, after all – and left a few open-mouthed kisses on whatever exposed skin you could find on your way to her hips.

When you reached them, you parted her thighs to make room for yourself, wrapping them over your shoulders. You took great care in noting each of their soft curves and every inch of their smooth surface in doing so.

Dami surely noticed, what with your earlier rushing; and she chuckled softly. Her milky skin squeezed your head gently, guiding you closer to her core. "Like what you see?"

"Love it," you mumbled. Your lips were already pressed to one thigh, leaving another mark, then moving onto the other. When she was appropriately claimed, you moved on to what you had really been looking forward to.

And then Dami transformed, before your very eyes.

The stoic, studious, calm Dami that you had always known, on- and off-camera, had instantly become a whimpering mess under your touch.

Your shocked feelings undoubtably spread to your expression, but Dami didn't, couldn't take note. Her abs tightened and her hips rolled, her eyes screwed tightly shut, and her lips parted for an unending string of cries to fall from them.

So you, you just kept doing what you were doing – because clearly, you were doing it right.

Dami's hands had landed on your head almost immediately, but even more so alluring than her actions was the way that she tasted. You couldn't get enough.

But she would determine when you had indeed had enough, and you could tell by the way that her hips stuttered that it wouldn't be much longer. With a hum, you let your eyes roll back in your head as your tongue flicked over her most sensitive place.

Faster than either of you could stop her, she was crying out.

But you were much too focused on her pleasure to truly care, although she halfheartedly slapped a hand over her mouth after the fact.

When she finally pushed you away after she'd used you to her satisfaction, you crept up and placed a kiss on her waiting pout. "Let's go home."

A disappointed look spread across Dami's face, but with her flushed face and tousled hair, it was hard to take her seriously. A small smile spread across your lips as she spoke. "How about one more time?"

A sigh punctuated your response, but you were already shifting your weight down her body. "Just one, right?"