𝗴𝗮𝗵𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻 | you know better

Reader Is: Older Eighth Member
Categories: Angst, Smut
Preferences: Top (Reader), Bottom (Gahyeon)
Summary: Gahyeon discovers the emotions of her girlfriend and roommate, the reader, through kinky play.

Lee Gahyeon couldn't figure you out.

Your suddenly cold behavior, your unusually harsh words, your aloof attitude – they all told her that you were mad. She only wished that they would also explain the reason why.

She had no idea that you were onto her.

She was blissfully unaware that when she touched herself to those videos, the bed shook you awake; when she came, her muffled moans wafted to the top bunk and just barely tickled your ears.

"Unnie." Gahyeon's gentle whine floated across the room with the aid of the microphone that she held to her lips. "Look at me."

You casually stole a glance over your shoulder from where you were playing with Han Dong on the floor, robotic stuffed animals meowing and barking between you.

Just to your left, Gahyeon had turned into their human embodiment. Fluffy red points atop her blonde tresses formed adorable ears, and she was posing appropriately, hands creating claws that looked far more sweet than dangerous. The sight was enough to make your heart drop to your knees.

Your only response, however, was a single, flat word that made her pouty smile falter. "Cute."

Then you turned back to your other bandmate, continuing on as though nothing was wrong. Internally, you gloated. She'd gotten the message.

You weren't surprised when she questioned you about it the moment that you were alone, late that night in the dorms. Everyone had returned to their respective rooms, the two of you included. She shut the door behind you and crossed her arms, leaning against its frame in silence as she waited for you to take note of her discontent.

It didn't take long. "Gah, let me out. I need to get something to drink."

"Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something? Are you mad at me?"

She had completely forgotten about the little ears still clipped into her hair. Having to take her seriously was worth the extra effort with how cute she looked.

You simply shrugged, tightly sealed lips threatening to reveal the smirk that was begging to spread over them. "Figure that out yourself."

Gahyeon didn't budge when your hand landed on her shoulder to push her aside. She grabbed your upper arms instead, holding you firmly in place. "Tell me what I did."

Her unintentionally self-sabotaging sentence was just the invitation that you had been waiting for. You whipped your phone out of your back pocket and produced evidence within seconds. "Care to explain yourself?"

While her own voice moaning softly filtered through the phone speaker, you watched in utter satisfaction as Gahyeon's face flooded red. The ruddy complexion spiraling out from her cheeks in burning waves finally made your lips curl smugly.

"I don't know what that is."

You cocked your head as you retracted the phone, slipping it back in your pocket. "Sure, princess. Let's see where this little lie of yours will take you, shall we?"

The shiver that ran down her spine was not lost on you as you grabbed her wrist and pulled her to her bed.

Gahyeon wouldn't get the luxury of kisses to warm her up, soft touches to tease her. She wouldn't receive so much as a hint of mercy.