𝘀𝗶𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻 | belle

Reader Is: Neutral Age (Fantasy AU)
Categories: Fantasy, Fluff, Smut
Preferences: Top (Reader), Bottom (Siyeon)
Summary: The reader cares for werewolf Princess Siyeon in the dawn after a full moon.

In all the fairytales that you had ever heard, Beauty was never also the Beast.

Yet that was what Lee Siyeon was, an enigmatic composition of light and dark, of fantasy and sorcery.

She was changeable, not malleable; and she was very firm about one thing in particular: that you were hers.

Perhaps, at first, her possessiveness formed from fear. You were the only one who caught the princess taking on her lycanthropic form. But more likely, her reasoning for becoming so attached to you rested on the way that you cared for her. You had been the person to catch her in your arms without a single question as she stumbled into the castle with tattered clothes and bloody lips; bringing her straight to the warm bath that you had already prepared.

It was your routine, restoring the Beauty from the Beast.

You loved both of her sides just the same.

No matter what, she was always your Princess Siyeon.

Finally satiated after the full moon, Siyeon trudged across the threshold to her chambers with a less-than-graceful swipe of the back of her hand to her plump lips. A smile spread across your face as her eyes lifted to meet yours.

As per usual, not a single word was exchanged between you until she had rinsed her mouth in the sink. Some things you didn't question, even though you knew more than she likely thought. The observation tower offered a sweeping view of grounds that she assumed were covered by trees. And they were, if one was not overwhelmingly worried about their Princess.

But you always were.

"Thank you," Siyeon whispered as your hands began removing her lemon gown, letting the once-cheery tulle that looked as though it had seen better days pool at her feet. You would send it off to be repaired with another made-up excuse after you removed the blood splatters yourself.

You just hummed in response. It was only the two of you, so there was no need for formalities to hide your intimate feelings.

Siyeon's pearl-encrusted tiara was caught in her sable tresses, so you sat her half-clothed body on the edge of the bathtub whilst you detangled it. She sat with head bowed and hands folded in her lap, picking at the tops of her stockings.

You set the freed jewels aside before long and moved onto her undergarments, beginning with her corset. With each loosen of the laces, she caught her breath more fully. As the boning fell away from her soft skin, you leaned forward and took it away again.

Siyeon whimpered, pulling away with obvious hesitation, but you brought her right back with a hand on her shoulder. You didn't care what her inner wolf had devoured recently. It didn't matter her reservations and embarrassment. You wanted her no matter what.

And she was too weakened to resist you further, for she desperately wanted you as well.

Your hands moved to Siyeon's garter belt and stockings as hers fidgeted with your apron, releasing its ties and slipping it away from your dress. She had you open to her in no time at all, quick movements showing off her experience.

But the night – or morning, rather, as sunrays already threatened to creep through the castle's arched windows – was not about you. It was about her, and her only.

One hand held Siyeon's as she stepped into the water whilst you settled on a chair beside her. The princess sighed in bliss as the warm water began to saturate her skin and hair, washing away the stray dirt and grime that her weary hands couldn't wipe off. Her long lashes fluttered closed over her chocolate eyes as a small smile graced her full lips.