Chapter Seventy

"Before you go crazy, I'm just gonna go do some research"

"Don't hurt anyone. And definitely don't kill anyone"

"You have my word" EX crossed his fingers behind his back then left X to fix the code.

X fixed the code and it took quite a while then he remembered he set up cameras a while back. They look over the whole server where players have built. He usually never looks at them since he trusts his members but it seems like this time it was necessary. He used the cameras to look around the server. He spotted a certain corrupted admin talking to a certain fox who looked very uncomfortable with the situation he was in. Unfortunately these cameras have no sound. He'll have to set that up at some point.

"Dream won't admit to anything so I guess I'm talking to Fundy." X added some extra security measures just in case he would try this again.
X left the code.

Tubbo_: I see the animals again!
Grian: was it something with the code?
Xisuma: indeed. But it was quite the easy fix. It won't happen again.
Fundy: Thank you False for saving my stuff.
FalseSymmetry: it's fine. Glad we can see mobs again. A lot easier to fight when you can see them.
Iskall85: so what was a warden doing there anyway?
Tango: no idea.
RentheDog: is it one of yours, Tango?
Pearlescentmoon: it couldn't have wandered that far away from Decked Out.
Tango: All of my wardens and ravegers are name taged. It couldn't have been.
Grian: could it have escaped from whever they're stored.
DocM77: they're stored in my perimeter. You can get out without flying or a nether portal but it's blocked off.
GeminiTay: so it must have came from the deep dark?
Badboyhalo: is there an ancient city near by that shop?
FalseSymmetry: nope. I've checked. I've looked around basically all if the caves. No deep dark to be found.
Ph1LzA: So definitely no ancient city.
Fundy: I suppose let's just be happy it's fixed.
Punz: surprised a glitch like that was easy to fix.
Xisuma: Fundy, where are you right now? I'd like to talk to you.
Fundy: is it realted to this...?
Xisuma: No it's not. It's about something else.
Fundy: I'm making my way back to Scarland. I see the back of the castle
Xisuma: I'll do a flyover and find you.
EvilXisuma: Anyone seen Hels?
Welsknight: he's asleep? He's been asleep.
EvilXisuma: in your base?
Welsknight: yeah. Where else
EvilXisuma: don't sass me. Thanks or whatever

Xisuma flew over around Scarland until he eventually found Fundy wandering around the edge.

"Oh hey Mr Suma....I'll take a wild guess here and say you already know how the culprit is" Fundy wasn't the best at confrontation.

"Fundy. It's alright. I'm not mad, I just wanna know why?" X spoke softly as to not scare him.

"I was threatened...I didn't want to"

"I'll assume Dream was the one who threatened you."

"Yeah. How'd you find out?"

"The server code has cameras all over the server."

"I didn't even think of that. I'm so sorry again. I didn't mean to cause any damage. It's just he said he'd revive Schlatt.."

"Schlatt. A tyrant. Used to president of your country while it was still around. Right?"

"That's him. Guess you've heard about him."

"During one of the therapy sessions, his name came up."

"Like you said. He was a tyrant. And always drinking an excessive amount. Thinking of his return retried me. Dream isn't past it. I mean he revived Wilbur when he died and revived Tommy when he killed him."