Cleo's Plan

Cleo walked into the cafe proudly while Bella was performing her song with the band. Cleo immediately sat down in front of Rikki.
"You look particularly peppy today" Rikki said smugly.
"I am. I have a plan to get Emma and Bella to become friends so we can all be friends together." Cleo pridefully smiled.
"Oh? What's that?" Asked Rikki.
"A boat full of jewelry sunk near Mako last night." Cleo pulled out a newspaper. On the front page the words "SHIP FILLED WITH JEWELRY HEADED FOR THE US SINKS IN A THUNDER STORM"
"It says it happened near Mako Island. All the passengers managed to get to safety but all the jewelry along with the boat sank down to the sea floor."
"So... what's your point?" Asked Rikki.
"Maybe... we can swim down there and get new mermaid necklaces. 4 matching necklaces and give them to Emma and Bella to represent a new beginning you know?"
"Cleo... you can't be serious..."
"I am Rikki! I'm a very sentimental person, and so is Emma. She's gonna love the surprise and so will Bella."
"Well of course Bella will love it. Because she wants to be Emma's friend. Emma's the problem." Said Rikki stubbornly.
"Come on Rikki. Emma's our friend. Now are you in or not?"
Rikki hesitated silently
"Well I guess some of that jewelry might be worth something." Sighed Rikki, defeated. She knew there was no point in arguing with Cleo.
"Awesome! Lewis is outside. He's gonna help us."
"Great let's get going before I regret this." Said Rikki as she and Cleo stood up.
"Hey girls, where are you going?" Bella asked after finishing the song.
"Umm... taxes..." said Rikki as she ran off to meet Lewis outside.
Bella stood there confused. Were Rikki and Cleo ditching her? She sat down as she began to think more about her situation with Emma.

The girls walked outside were Lewis was.
"Lewis, charmed to see you." Said Rikki with an ironic tone.
"Hey Rikki. Alright girls, I think I have the exact location of the sunken boat. Remember be careful. There are lots of sharks surrounding the area."
"We're big girls Lewis we can handle it." Said Rikki sternly.
"Let's go!" Exclaimed Cleo with excitement. She couldn't wait to get Emma and Bella to become the bestest friends.
The trio boarded Lewis's small boat as they made way for Mako Island to find the sunken treasure.