Chapter 23

[Author: I've written a Taekook one shot Zombie Apocalypse 'The Beginning'. It will only take about ten minutes of your time to read. Please read the warnings before you read. Hope you give it a try as well.

And The Alphas - Taekook a werewolf story. My first story. Give kt your support too..]

                        Chapter - 23

"I am home" Tae said entering the apartment. Joe was casually watching TV.. "wow.. you are early today hyung" he said happily, "I was just thinking of what dinner to make"

"Let's order in today" Tae suggested wiggling his brows..

Joe jumped up. It was very rare of his brother to be in the mood for food ordering. "Okay! Let's order some burgers!!"

"Ha ha... okay. Let me wash up" he said and went into the room.

It only took about thirty minutes for their food to arrive and Joe started to cave in immediately.

"Hyung...." Joe called, food still in his mouth.

"Hmm..?"

"Yesterday.... those people who saved us... how do you know them?"

"Mr. Jeon and Jungkook? Do you remember me going to house visits a few weeks back? It's their house.." Tae said, wiping his mouth off the crumbs.

"Oh? But.. didn't you say he was such a pain in your ass? The people yesterday looked... like a really kind people to me"

Taehyung was caught off-guard. Thinking about it now, it's true that he said those words to Joe in the beginning.

"Language!" First he disciplined his little brother, then added... "he was. But not anymore. They really are good people Joe.." Suddenly Taehyung missed Jungkook. His heart raced remembering the heated moments. But his thought were cut off by Joe.

"I thought so too. Hyung.. let's invite them some time. But will they come to our home? Jimini hyung said, they are super rich.."

"That is true. But that doesn't change how we treat people. If we like them, we like them. If we don't, we don't. Whether they are rich or not"

"Hmm"

"How was you school? I haven't been checking on you lately..." Tae asked.

"It's okay hyung. I can understand. I am doing good. Don't worry"

Tae patted Joe's head, "I know you will do good. You are always responsible and understanding. Thank you"

Joe was confused, "hyung... its me who have to thank you.."

Tae chuckled as he pulled Joe for a hug. He can't explain to Joe that how thankful he is. Joe was always so mature than the kids his age. He wouldn't spend too much. He would never ask for anything unless it's absolutely necessary. Joe was... he was one of a kind. Not even Tae was like this when their parents were still alive. And he felt so proud of his little Joe.

They spent their night watching a movie that randomly played on TV, eating burgers and gossiping about the actors and what not. It was their usual night as it always will be.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jimin was nowhere to be seen from yesterday. Tae tried to call him but to no avail. He even asked Namjoon about him. But all he got as a answer was a bout of angry words as a response. When it comes to Jimin, Namjoon was always disappointed because Jimin didn't go to work. He didn't study well. He just roamed around in the hospital, flirting with the female nurses. But that's just Jimin being Jimin. As a friend, Tae didn't find anything wrong with him. But Tae knows that as a parent, Jimin being irresponsible is not something they can tolerate and accept. But isn't Jimin into fighting and making some money out of it? Or atleast that's what he made Tae to believe.