Chapter 18

Tae's thoughts were racing through the roof. His rapid heartbeat doesn't help either since he could only anxiously sit on the passenger seat while Jungkook sped the car to their apartment.

Not able to sit still, Tae tried Joe's phone again but no one's picking it up.

"Tae calm down. We are almost there" assured Jimin who's in the back seat alongside Suga.

When Tae asked Jungkook to take him to his apartment, Jimin, as a good friend that he is... couldn't wait to get into the car too. Joe's like his own brother. And he is not going to sit and wait while Joe's in danger. He is a fighter for god's sake and he will put his fighting skills to good use today, if it all comes to that.

Tae opened the door before the car fully stopped and just jumped out, running towards the stairs. Kook got out instantly, throwing the keys to Suga and ran behind Tae. If it's anything serious like he thinks it is, he doesn't want Tae to go there alone.

The moment Tae opened the door to the apartment, what he witnessed was...

Joe being tied in a chair with a rope as thin as a shoe lace. It only needs a little wiggling to get out of it. But Joe was sitting still. Only then, Tae eyes landed on the rest of the people in the room.

Four big men... Three of them standing casually around the small living room and one of them was sitting on the sofa with his legs propped up the table.. casually dozing off. What the fuck? But then Tae eyes squinted, looking at the man on the sofa...!

"You.... you..." while Tae was struggling to remember where he saw that face before, Kook went a step inside the living room and said, "Riley?"

Hearing his name, Riley looked up with his lazy eyes.. "you know my name? Whatever" ofcourse Riley is a popular one in the underground and there are more than hundred people gathers every night to just watch the fight. Since this guy knows Riley's name, he maybe one of those people who comes to watch the fights. So Riley didn't mind Jungkook and just turned to another guy who stood behind Joe, the only one who's not so muscular like the  rest of them.. "Which one?" Riley asked.

Up until that point, both Tae and Kook didn't notice that guy since the other guys were more intimidating. But now that Riley asked the question, their eyes turned to that guy behind Joe and immediately widened in utter shock!  

Benji..!!!!!!!!?

This fucking shit knew Riley? Kook thought while his mind connected all the dots. So... this shit brought Riley here to get his revenge? How did he know Tae's house? Isn't Riley rich? Would he do this kinda stuff for a couple of bucks?  His mind was racing. Since this involves Riley, Jungkook have to be cautious. Cause he knows of the damage that Riley can bring. He also remembers seeing the other three guys on the underground too.

"You?" Tae asked Benji. Seems like, Tae remember him too. "What do you want? Why are you here? Let him go."

Benji just chuckled at Tae and didn't answer.

"You want money? How much do you want? Huh? Let him go." Kook said pointing at Joe. All the while, Joe's tears were flowing ceaselessly. Never had he ever witnessed this kinda situation in his life before, let alone being in the middle of it all.

"Hyung" he said helplessly as he longingly looked at Tae.

"Joe its okay. keep still" Tae said to him, "please tell me what do you want?" his voice is one of pleading now.

Kook gritted his teeth. His eyes roamed to all of the guys. None of them seems to have any weapons or something. And Riley even looks like he'll doze off right there on the sofa. It's clear that he's pretty bored of all these happening around him.