chapter 4

The next day, Taehyung woke up leisurely since he didn't have to travel so far to the Jeon's household. He prepared breakfast and packed lunch for his little brother as usual. He really missed his car for the past two days. Second-hand or brand new, it is his and he felt very happy driving it to the hospital.

As soon as he entered the hospital, someone sneakily jumped up on his back!

"What are you.. 10? Get off" Tae said, not bothering to shake Jimin off from his back and started walking with him hanging like koala on his back.

"Dude, there's no age limit to enjoy piggy back ride" Jimin said but got off anyway after a few steps, walking alongside Tae with a little bounce to his steps.

Tae chuckled, "Is Namjoon here yet?"

"He's here. He has been asking about you too"

As they made their way to Namjoon's room, Jimin waved at a girl in passing, who showed a shy smile at him.

"Hey, Joe said he saw you with a girl on the 3rd street yesterday. Is that her? Did you finally worked up your courage?"

"Look who's talking!" Jimin gave a slap to Tae's head. "Yeah, it's her. I didn't make a move. She did" he then said and then immediately regretted when Tae started laughing.

"Yeah, that's what I thought too. How come you are always great at fighting but becomes a coward when talking to girls?" Tae teased him.

"Aren't you a coward too? You have been crushing on Leah for how long now?" Jimin stopped walking and raised his brows at Tae.

Tae pressed his palm on Jimin's face and pushed him back a little, "okay okay. Let me do my job now. Shooo..." he gestured for Jimin to go away.

"I think I have annoyed you enough for the morning" Jimin started walking backwards towards the way they came. "I will wait in the regular spot" he said before fully turning and running.

Tae chuckled looking at his friend running. He doesn't know why Jimin bothered to come to the hospital everyday since he didn't work here.
But no one in this hospital seems to get bothered by his presence. In fact, everyone loves Jimin to be here. If he's absent even for a day, Tae would get tired answering why to the various staffs here all day long.

Jimin finished schooling with Tae. But he didn't study college. Instead he went to pursue furthur in MMA, going for matches and all. MMA was something Tae and him went to classes since they were 5 years old. But Tae stopped going after his parent's death.

In a way, Jimin is also a rich, spoiled kid just like Jeon Jungkook. Even though Namjoon is not as rich as Mr.Jeon, he is still... 'even if there's a ladder, Tae couldn't reach their heights' Rich. But contrary to that arrogant bastard Jungkook, Jimin is very down to earth and kind-hearted.

Too much kind-hearted that he didn't even once took Tae to any of his underground fighting match, since he didn't want Tae to witness the brutality.

Every time Tae asked to come to his match, Jimin would evade him saying, 'its not for the faint of heart'.

And that's where the doubts arise for Tae.

Jimin knew that Tae doesn't have a faint heart. In fact, when Jimin got bullied in their school days, it was Tae who wouldn't hesitate to throw a punch for him. It was Tae, who was a real bad boy up until his parent's death.

Even though Jimin knew the real nature of Tae, why wouldn't he take him to his match? Saying all these bullshit reasons to avoid taking Tae with him in every possible way?