Chapter 17

As Tae lay flat on his bed, his eyes wide open, staring at the ceiling... his mind was elsewhere.

His parents.

It was all okay up until it was noisy. But the moment, Kook and Suga took off and Jimin dozed off on the sofa, the environment became suddenly quiet.

The first thing that occupied his mind was not his parents. No. It was Jungkook. It was the kiss. And the things he felt for the first time today... he was confused about it. About all of the things that happened today.

Only if someone is here to share these things with... only if someone is here to comfort him, to help him understand... and that's how he ended up thinking about his parents.

Having feelings for someone is not what he is confused about. It's the same gender thing.

He had never once, even in his dreams, thought he would develop a feeling for a man. Let alone Jeon Jungkook.

When did hate turned into this?

That Jungkook sure is a charming guy, isn't he?

Tae chuckled at his own thoughts. At first he thought, Jungkook would steal his crush Leah. But Jungkook went ahead and stole Tae himself..! Now, isn't this a humorous twist?

What about Tae? Did he like him back? He liked the kiss! More than just 'liked it' actually. Infact, Tae couldn't stop thinking about it. He couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook.

The thing is.. Just because Kook kissed him and shared some of his deep secrets doesn't outweigh the fact that he really is a rich, spoiled kid, right? Doesn't people like him use people like Tae for a fling?

It may very well be just a fling for Kook. And Tae reminded himself to not fall hard in this... whatever this is.

He was still deep in thoughts when his eyes slowly closed itself shut for the day. He slipped into a peaceful dreamless sleep.

*ting

A text message got received on his phone

" Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin "

---------------------------------------------------------

On Monday morning, when Tae was about to lock his apartment door, "Don't lock it.."

This sudden voice made Tae jump up a bit but it only took him a fraction of a second to realise which little shit's voice it is. And at once, he turned and hooked his hand around Joe's neck, yanking him and holding him down.

Joe laughed in his hold, "okay okay! I am sorry!!!!!" Only then Tae released him.

"You are early" Tae said, opening the door for Joe to enter.

Joe picked up his travel backpack from where he dropped it on the floor and made his way inside.

"Yeah. A fight broke out yesterday night. Our staffs got pissed off and canceled the plan for today"

"Anyways.. I already made lunch for you. Its in the fridge. Heat it before you eat. And hey.... " Tae gestured towards the next door.. "Mrs.Maria asked for you. Said something about opening an Instagram account"

"Oh? Okay. She's been asking me for so long.."

"Okay buddy. I gotta go. Let's catch up tonight. Bye" Tae said rushing towards the stairs. Joe waved at him and made his way inside. The field trip has been tiring.