Love, Lust and Kisses

Start from the beginning

I put my hand in his hair, pulling on its ends as he caressed my hair as well. Adjusting to the pace, Dokyeom gazed at me with a known expression, something that soon made us both smile at each other lightly. Dokyeom moved a little ahead, hitting a spot inside me making me throw my head back as he kissed my neck.

He slowly started increasing his pace as we kissed each other while lustfully adoring each other's faces. I pulled away from his lips and started kissing down on his jaw moving upwards to his ear with the intention to leave a proper hickey, something he didn't stop me from doing.

Reaching a high with his increasing pace, I started whimpering as much as I was moaning, which made Dokyeom smirk proudly. He took the strands from my head and pushed it back from my sweaty forehead and slipped his hand under the nape of my neck and tugged it upwards and kissed me, eating up my moans and whimpers.

"I love you, Choi Hana," he said in between messy kisses as his pace increased, adding a painful pleasure to my entire body.

"Yeah?" was all I could speak out before a moan erupted out of his mouth "I love you Dokyeom, so so fucking much" I said and his smirk only grew even through the mess we were creating on the sheets.

Finally reaching my high, I had my hand across Dokyeom's back while the other was on his arm holding onto his biceps for my poor body that he had ruined just now. Dokyeom thrusted a few times inside me and simulated me enough to reach my climax. Letting out a deep cry of pleasure, I let out everything that he had built up now.

After reaching our climax twice or thrice, it was too hazy to remember, Dokyeom and I finally crashed on the bed, tired physically to even move. I turned my head to take a look at Dokyeom with a tired yet satisfied smile he had put on my lips. Dokyeom's sweat glistened chest heaved up and down at a similar rate of mine, to catch his breath. I turned over on my side and left a kiss on his cheek softly making him chuckle as he held me close to his naked body.

"I can't go another round" The two of us said at almost the same time making us break into light laughter.

Dokyeom soon got up from the bed and gave me a hand to get up as well as we moved to the bathroom to clean ourselves up. 

"What did you do to me? I cannot walk" I said stepping down from the bed holding onto his arm for support as he chuckled at his own work. 

Dokyeom moved behind me and held onto both my arms from behind as he helped me cover the few steps from the mess of our sheets to the bathroom.

"Should we shower together to clean ourselves, we'd save water" Dokyeom said putting on a serious expression on his face and I swatted his arm as I entered the bathroom with him leaning on the door frame.

"No" I simply answered and his eyebrows raised

"Why not?"

"After what just happened, I don't think I'll be able to get a hold on myself near you" I admitted shamelessly and physically saw him blush making me chuckle.

"Go~ I'll be out in a few minutes" I said, pushing him away as he made a sad face. I closed the door and cleaned myself up and put on a robe and went outside to find Dokyeom changing up the sheets and tidying up the bed. While he had a towel tucked around his lower body, his very ripped upper body was still on show.

"I'm done, you can go now" I said glaring my eyes into his back muscles as I faced them. After he noticed me, he walked towards me and kissed my lips softly and went inside the bathroom and took a quick shower. While he was in the bathroom, I tidied up what was left with his bathroom singing sessions in the background. 

As he walked out in a robe, his hair wet and hand set in a terribly good way had me scowling at him "No!"

"Why? What no?" he asked nervously, chuckling as he walked near me as I sat on the bed.

"You cannot look this good right after a shower especially right after we had sex. My hormones are killing me here!" I whined and he watched me in surprise for a moment but smiled then, his confidence catching up to him.

"Dry it for me" he tossed a towel at me and sat down on the floor so that his head was at a level where I could easily dry his hair.

Taking the towel in my hand I started drying his hair and started wiping his head dry. He leaned his head back with a soft smile on his face, so that his head lay on my lap and his face upside down, making me giggle. Holding his face in my hands I bent down to peck his forehead.

"Not there" he sulked making me chuckle and I leaned down and kissed him on his lips. 

After drying his hair enough, he got up and opened his bag. He took out two hoodies and shorts, passed one to me and put one on himself. He left the room as I put on his hoodie and shorts, something which were big for me but at the same time extremely comforting. Dokyeom returned with a bottle of water and night vitamins. Drinking enough water and taking our vitamins we both slipped under the clean blanket and on sheets and cuddled together for warmth protecting us from the February cool.

Thank you for reading 

Please let me know your thoughts