"So what do you wanna do...Sky?" Ty asked "really babe?" I asked, he chuckled "yes. Because you call yourself that." Ty said "hey guys Adam here. Does that make sense?" I asked sarcastically "it does but Sky sounds better." He said "exactly." I simple.

Ty rolled his eyes and tried to get himself untangled. I reached for the yarn and pulled it off him. He stretched and cuddled into my chest. I rubbed his ear and he purred. I scratched his back and hips. He purred and arched his back, putting his butt up. He was on his hands and knees hovering above my lap.

He rubs his head against my cheek and purred. I run my hand up his tail.

"Hello you two! Congratulations on getting enga-" Mitch burst through the door and saw up on the couch "oh, should I leave?" He smirked and winked "no, you're fine. So what's up?" I asked. Ty laid down on my lap and I pet him while he was purring and blushing heavily at being caught.

"Hey dood!" Jerome said coming in and closing the door behind him. Mitch grabbed my hat, that was on the table next to the wall of the door way, and throw it at me "hide your eyes and tail, we're gonna start a video." Mitch said. I slipped my hat on and Ty pulled his hood up and hid his tail. I hid my tail in my shirt, my jacket will hid the lump.

"3,2,1 hey dood, what's goin' on, it's Mitch or BajanCanadian here and I'm here with guys and skylox. And they don't know what we are doing." Mitch said "do you guys remember the truth or dare you uploaded to YouTube?" Jerome asked "ya, what about it?" Ty asked "well, me and Jerome have a dare for Ty." Mitch said "what is it?" Ty asked.

"Well, we know Adam's stronger than you but try to take him down in one move." Jerome said

"What, I'm too weak to do that." Ty complained "come on babe, hit me." I added on and got into a stance that a wrestler would do. My hands were slightly in front of me and my palms open, my legs spread apart and my knees slightly bent.

"Are you sure?" Ty asked "positive, give it all you got." I teased. Ty shrugged and raised his foot and kicked me as hard as he could in my crotch. I groaned in pain and fell onto the floor gripping my crotch.

Mitch, Jerome, and Ty were laughing so hard. "Nice one Ty!" Mitch said "thanks!" He laughed "I hate you." I said and they continued laughing "this was Mitch--or the BajanCanadian--and I'll see you later, take care." Mitch wrapped up the video, laughing in between words. "I'll let you upload that to your channel, Adam." Mitch said "ok, thanks." I said, still sitting on the floor "well that's all we really wanted, bye." Jerome said and before me or Ty could question, they were gone.

Ty bent down beside me "are you okay?" Ty asked "ya, but damn, you can pack a kick." I said, seriously, it hurt like hell.

"I'm sorry babe." He said softly and kissed my cheek, "it's ok, I was basically telling you to take me down." I admitted "yaaaaaa." Ty dragged out "whatever. At least I know you have a defense mechanism when I'm not around." I said as I ruffled his hair "hey! I'm strong!" Ty argued. I quickly put him in a headlock. He scratched and hit my arms. He hissed and I let him go and chuckled.

He glared at me and flicked his tail. I felt my arm stinging and I look at my arm. It had 3 semi-long cuts in them "oh, sorry." Ty put his his ears down slightly and curled his tail around my leg. "It's ok." I licked my blood off my arm and a couple seconds later, it stopped bleeding.

(If anyone is grossed out by dogs licking you. Their saliva have antibacterial substances. So when they lick your scratches, they are helping you. The saliva of a health dog is harmless and is actually helpful.)

"Hmm?" Ty tilted his head and looked at my arm. "Something wrong?" I asked "no, nothing's wrong." Ty said and I shrugged. I laid my head on Ty's lap. He ran his fingers through my hair. He started pawing at my ears like the first time we met. He hasn't changed a bit.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Ty playing with my hair. I can't make a sound that Ty can make when he's enjoying something, all I can really do is lean into his hand. But I didn't, that's not for this time.

Luna jumps in front of my face on the couch. She jumps up and places her front paws on my head. She leans up and bites my ear and pulls down. She was tugging at it like a puppy would. Ty giggled at me and her. I picked her up and put her on my chest. I scratched her belly with my finger and she quickly bit my finger. It didn't hurt, she kept nibbling on my finger.

"Luna, don't hurt my fiancé." Ty said to the cat who only meowed up at him "don't worry babe, she's not hurting me." I said "Good, because if she did, I would have to have a stern talking with her." I laughed at how adorable Ty was. He smile down at me and kissed my cheek.

I love having moments like this, where we don't do anything but we still enjoy the moment.