Watched you fall, now

And take me back

Take me home

Watch me fall

Down to earth

Take me back for

This is the start of something beautiful

You are the start of something new

By the time I had finished singing Megs was sleeping peacefully in my arms, just like she should be. I smiled as I looked down at Megs as she smiled in her sleep and her little dimples appeared in her cheeks.

"That was cute." a voice said from the doorway. I looked up to see Ruth, Jay and Nathan all standing in the doorway.

"What was?" I asked quietly, pretending that I didn't know what they were talking about.

"You singing to Megs." Ruth replied.

"She isn't feeling very well and couldn't sleep, I just helped her get to sleep." I said, moving some hair that was covering Megs' face.

"Right... so that's why you have your arms wrapped around her and her head is snuggled into your chest..." Nathan said, a hint of jealousy clear in his voice.

"Yeah, you have a problem with that?" I asked. After finding out about him hurting Megs yesterday, I don't really like him that much.

"No, because your looking after my little sister and I know she's safe when she's with you." Jay replied before Nathan had the chance to make a comment.

"I try my best to keep her safe, I care about her too much to let her get hurt." I replied. As I said that I saw her smile grow wider, she was obviously awake. Jay, Ruth and Nathan saw her smile as well and we exchanged knowing glances.

"I think I might put her in her bed, she's probably getting uncomfortable now." I said loudly. Megs then tightened her grip on my waist so that I couldn't move her, she's definitely awake.

"It's going to be hard to move her but I'll have to try." I continued.

"Don't even think about moving, I'm comfy." Megs said quietly and moved so that her head was resting on my shoulder and she was sitting on my lap.

"I wasn't going to really." I replied and hugged her tighter, then kissed her lightly on her forehead.

"You wouldn't move because you love me too much." Megs whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Exactly." I replied.

"Okay well we're gonna leave you two alone, we only came back to see how you were and so Ruth could get changed and well your in safe hands so that's our cue to go, bye." Jay said as he walked out of the room, Ruth and Nathan following behind.

Nathan shut the door behind him and Megs looked up at me, her blue eyes not as bright as they normally are.

"You alright Megs?" I asked.

"I don't know." she replied.

"Why don't you know?" I asked, concerned that Megs might not be okay.

"Well I feel really weird and I'm not sure if I'm okay or not." Megs said.

"Come on we'll go get you some water and see if you feel any better." I replied. Megs then got off of my lap and stood up. I then stood up as well and took her hand, she was shaking really bad. "Megs are you sure you're okay?" I asked, pulling her closer to me.

"No, I feel really dizzy." she said. I then picked her up and carried her bridal style to the kitchen. When we got to the kitchen I put her down, placing one of my hands tightly round her waist so I could help her stand up, then with the other hand got a cup from the cupboard and filled it up with water.

"Here, drink this, you need to drink lots of water to stay hydrated." I said and handed it to Megs. Her shaky hand slowly took the cup from me and then put it to her mouth to drink it.

Once she had drunk all of it she placed the cup back on the side and then held my hand to steady herself, she was still really shaky.

"Do you feel any better?" I asked, moving her hair behind her ear.

"No." She whispered, she then rested her head on my shoulder and I felt a tear soak into my t-shirt.

"Hey, come here, you'll be okay Megs." I said and pulled her into a comforting hug, rocking her from side to side. Megs sometimes gets upset when she doesn't feel well because being ill makes her emotions go a bit all over the place. I then picked Megs up bridal style again and put her in her bed, I could tell that she was tired.

"Alfie." Megs said quietly.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Stay with me." she whispered, and moved over so I could get into bed with her.

"Sure." I replied and climbed in, pulling her close to me. This is how it should be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helllooooooo lovely readers !!!!!! I'm sorry that today's chapter is really short but I only got back from a school trip early this morning and I am really tired but didn't not want to write a chapter because then I'd feel bad. And sorry that it's a bit boring and probably cheesy but I promise it will get better in the next chapter !!

Also I can't believe the fanfic has had 500 reads already! It's only got 4 chapters!!!

Thank you for reading/ voting/ commenting/ fanning it means a lot and every single one of you who has read, voted, commented or fanned are amazing !!! Thank You !!!!

Megan xxxxxxxxxxx :)