˚*❋ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟏❋*˚

.・。.・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。.

・゜✭・𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭・✫・゜・。

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ '𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞'

𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐋

𝟏:𝟑𝟓 ───────────── 𝟐:𝟏𝟖

𝐈𝐈

'𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞?'

"How is she?"

"She's... fine."

"Fine? What do you mean fine?"

Xera shook her head as Bada was relentless with her questioning.

"She seems okay, we've practiced all our routines and finished dress rehearsals, throughout it all she wasn't sad... at all." It was the day before finals when Bada had finally heard of the news, national television broadcasting Mr Bael Jun's death.

Xera couldn't understand why Hari had seemed fine, was that a normal reaction to death? "Maybe they weren't as close as we thought." She implored.

But Bada shook her head, refusing the idea, "that's impossible, her dad was her lifeline growing up, maybe she's bottling it up?"

"That could be it, we should keep a close eye on her, if anything happens, call me." Xera said before she left, the rest of her team had learnt of the depressing news, taking the evening away from dancing.

Instead they decided to say with Hari, even if the girl told them time and time again she was fine.. they weren't.

Bada on the other hand took the news hard, taking a moment to sit and gather herself before facing her own team.

It wasn't fair.

How could something so horrible happen days before a major event like this?

How could everyone keep walking while she stays stuck in the same spot, stuck in a neverending cycle of hurt.

Xera found it ironic how Bada was hurt for Hari, how Bada felt the pain Hari was supposed to feel.